Ex-Ngee Ann Poly student would like to apologise to lecturer

https://mothership.sg/2021/08/ex-poly-st...-boon-lee/

Will the poly give him back the job?

This incident where one side recorded video put on Internet and was used by politicians for various purposes resulting in the lecturers sacking should not have happened and was highly unjust.

I felt very strongly about it. No doubt what the lecturer did was incorrect but he needed to be counseled not sacked.

What kind of intolerance society have we become when we blow up every misunderstanding  and have politicians exploit it and jump in to make judgements.

In the past it was common for families to insist on  marrying within dialect groups and own race. It was so common, this was part of Jack neo's movie "Long long time ago" when Mark Lee's characters brother wanted to marry an Indian girl there was apprehension in both families about this and they have to slowly come together to accept the couple's decision.

Our racial harmony is fostered on our willing to come together overcome our our own traditional thinking though a process ....and over time we learn to accept each other. 

Even if the lecturer had made a mistake he should.have been counselled.not sacked. 

Unfortunately, politicians took the chance to stir hatred and intolerance resulting the man's sacking.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Interesting, out of the 3 parties involved in this (Lecturer, Dave Parkash and Nurul), 2 of them already apologized the damage that they have caused to the other party..

Shouldn't Dave come out and say something as well? Or he think that the lecturer getting sacked, and investigated by police is just what the lecturer deserved?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Will the ce.ca ah nehneh also apologise to him????