Ex paper general spotted at hawker centre

[Image: ?hash=e90e87fb59582719d8cb7a04d2a0ac3f]
[+] 1 user Likes Sickwarfare's post

Loser

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

George is a clever guy lah, but he has a few problems:

1. He'll only speak up after he has left the govt. When in govt, he's just another lap dog.

2. He tends to read too much into issues and events, and may sometimes misinterpret them and give all kinds of unneeded analysis, even when it is a simple black and white matter. This leads him to have an inflated ego of thinking that he has a mastery of various subjects, such as US and China relations.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

All jiak liao bee...
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

None of the PAP mInisters are worthy of respect.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

Saw him many times at a fitness club

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Pui pui pui !!!!!!!!

(11-09-2022, 02:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  George is a clever guy lah, but he has a few problems:

1. He'll only speak up after he has left the govt. When in govt, he's just another lap dog.

2. He tends to read too much into issues and events, and may sometimes misinterpret them and give all kinds of unneeded analysis, even when it is a simple black and white matter. This leads him to have an inflated ego of thinking that he has a mastery of various subjects, such as US and China relations.

[Image: socrates1-2x.jpg]

Humble feller ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(11-09-2022, 01:40 PM)Sickwarfare Wrote:  [Image: ?hash=e90e87fb59582719d8cb7a04d2a0ac3f]

Which hawker centre leh? Must go there 1 day leh!

now no minister, but money still have so much. what he do for most sgrean. did he implement issues for all sgrean so that we dont need to depend much on foreigner. NO.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

I remember some1 said

he lost Aljunied GRC because of CECA

The resultant report was accepted as the framework for the CECA talks on 8 April 2003, when Singapore’s Trade and Industry Minister George Yeo and India’s Commerce and Industry Minister Arun Jaitley signed the agreement.6 Singapore fielded a 30-member negotiation team led by Heng Swee Keat, the permanent secretary for trade and industry, while India’s delegation was headed by Secretary of Commerce Dipak Chatterjee.7 After 13 rounds of negotiation held in India and Singapore,8 the agreement was signed on 29 June 2005.9 Taking effect on 1 August 2005,10 the CECA became India’s first-ever comprehensive economic pact and the first between Singapore and a South Asian country.11

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

There are so many Paper Generals sitting in Parliament maybe he should be called Toilet Paper General? He deserve to lose Aljunied GRC and hopefully, the next will be MP Heng SK as he also partake in this idea. He took over from Lim SS in East Coast GRC who resigned as his votes for GE2015 is 61%, the lowest among all other PaP wards. While Lam PM only has 62%, another much hated MP from PaP.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

George did highlight one issue about the attitude of new immigrants, esp. the rich and talented (and those who thought they're very talented) ones:

Quote:You suggest in the book that new Singapore citizens should be approved by a jury of ordinary Singaporeans, and that citizens should have provisional status for five years. Do you think that citizenship has been handed out too easily, perhaps even devalued in some sense?

George Yeo: We are completely self interested. So we bring in clever people, wealthy people, connected people. But some of them when they come in, they think that they are blessing the Singaporeans and they act as if we should be very pleased that they are here. I met some of them when I was a Member of Parliament. They talk as if we owe them. Now this psychology is very important that Singaporeans do not feel that the foreigners whom we bring in are lording over them, and looking down on them and misbehaving.
- hxxps://sg.news.yahoo.com/pap-aljunied-2011-ge-musings-george-yeo-130537299.html

PAP has not addressed this problem and instead has aggravated it by introducing the new rules on foreign talents.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

I only know when he speak, i
can hardly hear him, is like he is out of breath or some sort
A lot of time i cannot make out what he trying to say, hear one sentence missed another, in the end i just gave up

George Yeo went to work at Kerry Logistics under legendary Robert Kuok.

Kuok said he only paid George Yeo well only after he proved himself.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(11-09-2022, 06:03 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  George did highlight one issue about the attitude of new immigrants, esp. the rich and talented (and those who thought they're very talented) ones:

- hxxps://sg.news.yahoo.com/pap-aljunied-2011-ge-musings-george-yeo-130537299.html

PAP has not addressed this problem and instead has aggravated it by introducing the new rules on foreign talents.

It is PAP's own doing that made FTs Feel , Think & Talk like #1

They can only blame themselves for sucking FTs cock all the time

自做 自 受 I don't mind but at the end

citizens suffer

**10 Reasons why PAP Owes FTs a Living? (sgtalk.net)

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(11-09-2022, 02:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  George is a clever guy lah, but he has a few problems:

so basically someone that OVER-estimated his own intellect...............and is a spineless dog................ Angry