Ex-senior vice-president on trial for cheating SingPost into paying him salary,

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ey-3192281

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

VP only $8K ? I thought edmwer always claim they made $20K

(09-01-2023, 09:58 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  VP only $8K ? I thought edmwer always claim they made $20K

They are blowing trumpet lah. Big Grin

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(09-01-2023, 09:58 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  VP only $8K ? I thought edmwer always claim they made $20K

So little?  Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

during LKY era, not many dare to do such thing, because they know once get caught very jialat.
now getting more and more ... looks like a rabbit trail Thinking

VP depending on sectors .. big consulting firms, big 4, big banks …. easy 1/2million basic a year 
VP in some sectors …. title loud loud by pay soft soft

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

He could be jailed up to 10 years and fined if convicted of cheating.

So what SPH cheating case of false circulation numbers?

SINGAPORE – Singapore Post Limited (SingPost) on Thursday (3 November) reported a net loss of S$9.9 million for the half year ended 30 September 2022 due to an exceptional charge of S$21 million despite earning the highest revenue in the group's history within any half year.

SVP in singpost leh. Why only 8k?? Think my ex boss in singpost now also SVP or VP..

High title but low pay Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

paying a senior vice president a monthly salary of $8K is too low thus he need to earn extra to maintain his lifestyle.

should increase his salary to $80K per month, as the PAP govt say high salary is to prevent corruption.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Everyone wants to be a millionaire..

He probably planning to runaway..

MOST GLCs have the same DNA as the PAPigs
Their judgement of character is so bad
That almost every day you read about such cases
SingPost, SPH, Keppel, Sembcorp, SMRT etc
And oh yes, that mother of them all Temasick
Remember FTX?

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

Singpost hired such unqualified people for its senior management positions. No wonder making so much losses.

SVP PAY ONLY 8K!!
SO KNOW U KNOW WHY PAP MP N MAYOR ARE SO ABSURDLY OVERPAID,
TO CUT RIBBON ON OPENING CEREMONY OF A TEMP BUS STOP!!!!!!!!!!