Ex-wife try to increase maintenance money from ex husband from $1800/mth to $5000/mth

JIN SCARWEE!!!!!

In January 2022, the mother filed an application to vary these orders. She sought an increase in maintenance for herself from S$1 to S$1,875 per month, an increase for her daughter from S$900 to S$1,462 per month, and an increase for her son from S$900 to S$1,762 per month. In total, she sought a monthly maintenance of S$5,099.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...id-3550796

Each house has a difficult to read sutra.

Heng mine is kamasutra

sponsorship...... Rotfl

Sure lose the case. Else every year ask for increment.

This is why I say if turn back the time don't ever ever get married or have kids. It is a super rugi deal if it never turn out good in the end.

The father had suggested that the mother ought to make better efforts at securing employment, such as consulting her Member of Parliament (MP) if necessary.

In response, the mother said: "My stand is that the (father) is working. It was he who promised to make money and give me money to spend, not the MP of Singapore. The (father) is also the one who married me, delayed my youth for 20 years and now my youth is all gone.

"It is the (father) who ruined all my happiness and hope in marriage, and made me suffer criticism and ridicule from others, made me lose the most basic trust in people, and made me lose the courage to love again, and made me full of hatred for this world, not someone else.

(12-06-2023, 04:11 PM)theold Wrote:  The father had suggested that the mother ought to make better efforts at securing employment, such as consulting her Member of Parliament (MP) if necessary.

In response, the mother said: "My stand is that the (father) is working. It was he who promised to make money and give me money to spend, not the MP of Singapore. The (father) is also the one who married me, delayed my youth for 20 years and now my youth is all gone.

"It is the (father) who ruined all my happiness and hope in marriage, and made me suffer criticism and ridicule from others, made me lose the most basic trust in people, and made me lose the courage to love again, and made me full of hatred for this world, not someone else.

This kind of woman thinking is like those char siew offsprings. Got hands got arms cannot earn monies so blame on others. Yes the man commit adultery so? You so weak need him to feed you and children monies? Your children no hands no arms cannot go work har? I hope the court overturn the woman ridiculous demands. Once she win this round I can guarantee sure got next round and next and nex etc she want to squeeze dry her hubby finances basically. She shake leg wait for monies come in to let her spend.

(12-06-2023, 04:29 PM)AngTehKor Wrote:  Greedy and stupid wife

Usually such thinking is those never study book low education kind. They talk about lost youth with you, you promise me monies etc etc sob reasons. Simply becuz they cannot earn good monies themselves. See them no up.

(12-06-2023, 04:11 PM)theold Wrote:  The father had suggested that the mother ought to make better efforts at securing employment, such as consulting her Member of Parliament (MP) if necessary.

The way the wife put it, everything is hubby's fault that the marriage failed? She 0 responsibility meh?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..