Exodus: Gods And Kings

Channel 5 showing. Moses got wife? His Hebrew name is called Moshe? Hebrews are the modern days Israelite aka he who fight with God? How fate has changed they are now massacre their Palestine enemies. Moses if alive should be proud of his people descendants achievement from their slave status of olden days.

Btw there is a heavy metal band called Exodus

Yes, Mose will be very happy if he's still alive. An eye for an eye. They're living according to their God's words.

Ignore List: Oyk

The Israelis who are occupying Palestinian land today are of European descent. They are not the descendants of the ancient children of Israel.

Why show this now

(29-03-2024, 11:41 PM)red3 Wrote:  Why show this now

Good Friday? It is to illustrate the Almighty will go through great lengths killing innocent in the process to get what he,she wants through Moses as his messenger. Moses think Almighty is too violent too but as a messenger he need to obey.

Killing all first born Pharoah son is part of one of Metallica song lyrics Creeping Death.

The climax coming killing of all first born Pharoah son. Hebrews will be spared with the lamb blood smeared on their door but I pity the lambs though so young die liao.

(29-03-2024, 11:53 PM)sgh Wrote:  Good Friday? It is to illustrate the Almighty will go through great lengths killing innocent in the process to get what he,she wants through Moses as his messenger. Moses think Almighty is too violent too but as a messenger he need to obey.

Killing all first born Pharoah son is part of one of Metallica song lyrics Creeping Death.

Fyi

In the Quran which we believe is the verbatim words of God, we are told of how some bad people among the ancient Israelite aristocrats wrote stuff into their scriptures and then said it came from God, just for some trivial gain like political power.

Realistically speaking in reality how does Moses feed close to half a million Hebrews who are constantly on the move to reach the Promised Lands? Also parting of the Red Sea which part and close magically a natural phenomena? OT full of violence and mystery make for good movies plot.

(30-03-2024, 12:17 AM)sgh Wrote:  Realistically speaking in reality how does Moses feed close to half a million Hebrews who are constantly on the move to reach the Promised Lands? Also parting of the Red Sea which part and close magically a natural phenomena? OT full of violence and mystery make for good movies plot.

online got few routes that could have been used to escape Egypt army chase
https://i0.wp.com/headwatersresources.or...jpg?w=3060&ssl=1
https://www.bible.ca/archeology/maps-bib...-route.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d4/cb/56/...6d99e5.jpg

different end of the red sea. One of which could be achieved if tide is low.  

Philistines people known as sea people was in gaza region.

I was told the Hebrews finally settled on Canaan but due to spies unfavorable report they roam for 40 years before decide to attack Canaanites ppl and win at Battle of Jericho by shouting and the walls fell what a way to win battle. Yes Hebrews are a warring tribe despite their origins as slaves in Egypt. It is also strange Egypt Ramses did not mount a second attempt to catch up and kill the Hebrews slaves.

God himself said do not kill,,, yet he Kill so many people so call enemy...

Is God holy by killing his enemy???

is the enemy not people, is the enemy got no papa and mama to cry when their son dies????..
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

(30-03-2024, 12:59 AM)sgh Wrote:  I was told the Hebrews finally settled on Canaan but due to spies unfavorable report they roam for 40 years before decide to attack Canaanites ppl and win at Battle of Jericho by shouting and the walls fell what a way to win battle. Yes Hebrews are a warring tribe despite their origins as slaves in Egypt. It is also strange Egypt Ramses did not mount a second attempt to catch up and kill the Hebrews slaves.

I think all are frictional story.. so call Bible story. God make rthe world in 7 days..

science said the earth is 4.5b yrs old.The universe is 14.5b yrs old. And i went to Grand Canyon, it is 70m yrs old,
according to geoglogist.

(30-03-2024, 01:05 AM)victortan Wrote:  God himself said do not kill,,, yet he Kill so many people so call enemy...

Is God holy by killing his enemy???

is the enemy not people, is the enemy got no papa and mama to cry when their son dies????..

God also test ppl faith by asking Abraham to sacrifice his son. He like to play games it seems and is angry if you are not on his side. So those not on his side killing them if situation calls for it he will. Killing all first born Pharoah sons we witness his power that is powerful!