Expat: After a week of staying in, landlord starts telling me to use less water, i

Expat: After a week of staying in, landlord starts telling me to use less water, wash only once a week, use less electricity

https://theindependent.sg/expat-after-a-...ectricity/

These angmo kui thinks that bathing 1 hour is the norm here. In their own cuntry they immersed in their bathtub full of water for an hour.

Waste water here in Sg. Better they balik kampung

Laughing
[+] 2 users Like Gstalk's post

If got swimming pool, can use it. Some use the office toilet to bath and brush teeth.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

Tenants paid rent doesn’t meant they can be so irresponsible to waste water n electricity like nobody business. Provided landlords rent the whole unit out wil not hv this issue. Landlords sharing unit with tenants wil hv lots of problems.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

That the problem of mass import FT..😡😡😡😡😭

Those "expats" who cannot afford to rent the whole unit should not move to SG. If they are paying their own utilities, they will know how costly it can get if they use air-con the whole day or use the bath tub every day.

(11-01-2022, 02:45 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Those "expats" who cannot afford to rent the whole unit should not move to SG. If they are paying their own utilities, they will know how costly it can get if they use air-con the whole day or use the bath tub every day.
On top of this, tenants never take care of equipments in the house. They spoilt things and claimed not their faults and blaming on wear and tear. I had these issues when I rent out my room to a Jap tenant. Japanese are very clean, but, many are rude, hypocritical and boastful.