Expats, HKers leaving Hong Kong population shrinks

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(27-06-2022, 08:34 AM)kokee Wrote:  with 国安法, HK is generally lawless now, 国安法 is to deal with HK people in general, to take away all their right & freedom to become slavery.
that is why kids must run fast before kena brainwash like slavery, that is why kindergarten most badly hit, run fast.

国安法与香港未来

sure, sanction Hk is the right way to do. China betray all their promise to keep HK unchanged for 50 yrs, now no more election of chief, appointed by Xi, who is he?
respect rule & contract but china in WTO yet subsidized or global organisation almost never deliver all their responsibility & commitment. Talk & bark so much but action never follow at all.

all Hk people can run road will run road fast, almost 70% of kintergarten in HK closed down now.
Li kashing also run road to Vietnam now.
china & HK property will only crash & crash more in time to come.
got morons still trust a never keep promise hooligan? same as all the comie dogs & supporters here.

“末代港督”彭定康 :“中方承诺香港‘五十年不变’ 却食言违背承诺"

That's great! More PRCs can replace these dumbos!
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

faster go, less ppl less problems
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(30-06-2022, 08:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Set to leave .....

Set to leave....

So haven't left lah!

When are they leaving?

How many are leaving?

BTW, Li Ka-shing is already back to Hong Kong, from Britain!  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Leave la. Just don't come here.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

How many, if any, Hongkies coming to SG?
[+] 1 user Likes SotongOngTee's post

(30-06-2022, 08:59 AM)kokee Wrote:  末代港督”彭定康 

Look at his black face, sitting next to LKY!  Rotfl

China | 李光耀 Lee Kuan Yew's Final Challenge to Democracy and the British/American Empire.

1 generation of HK people will leave HK eventually.
end of HK or replaced by slavery? no difference.
thanks to petty xi.

香港絕後!移民潮「走了一代人」7成幼稚園「陷財困」等結業!家長深明「越細越易適應」未開始讀書,兒童走得都走了

most importantly dun come to sgtalk to stir sheet, kokokee nonstop

Better to go, so that peace will come 

Yellow skin go off to white country, people see you as China genes 

Do you think for a moment you will be their equal?

At this point, you are a useful tool for them to manipulate that's all

(30-06-2022, 09:18 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  most importantly dun come to sgtalk to stir sheet, kokokee nonstop

we  are talking fact & truth, you lies for comie dogs here to stir shit & spread rumour 7/24 here.

HK already gone case.
now medical system also like china, HK people life of span will be like china, cut off almost 10 yrs.
environment, hygiene will be gone soon.
slavery has to take care of their own life & medical.

hk is part of china, and will be like china. not happy just leave loh

but dun come here kokokee nonstop

好多同學都走咗 我離境時都有的驚 普通話人士揾我攞證件睇 可能係國安法個的人

Jialat SG will be home to those HJs.🤣🤣🤣

(30-06-2022, 09:01 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  That's great! More PRCs can replace these dumbos!

https://media.tenor.com/images/62e78b073.../tenor.gif

during the 2019 riots, these hongkans very fierce, how cum now all behaving like mice? gd to leave quietly and quickly loh. putonghua is very irritating to them and ppl like obagao and ah hua, dun think they can tahan

They leave or left already but they will be disheartened in their new cuntries and will balik kampong real soon.

Laughing

I see many opinions here expressing dislike for HKers and wanting them replaced by mainland Chinese.

The HKers cannot vote for their own govt but are voting with their feet leaving for places like UK, Singapore, Malaysia to countries they prefer.

I have said many times to uproot and leave your home country is a tough thing nobody does it unless there are strong reasons and concerns. Apparently, HKers are deeply concerned about the recent changes and laws that they did not approve of and were forced on them.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

When HKers leave HK, mainland Chinese from Guangdong will flood in to fill the gap. Even if 1-2 million leave HK, more and more new HKers will take over.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(30-06-2022, 11:20 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  When HKers leave HK, mainland Chinese from Guangdong will flood in to fill the gap. Even if 1 -2 million leave HK, more and more new HKers will take over.

In fact at least 30-40% of HKers were born in China, many people dunt know. I know a HK couple migrated to Spore years ago, the husband was born in Guangzhou and wife was born in HK, but they claim they are HKers, that is very common, even many of the famous HK Actors and Actresses were born in China.

if you're not happy staying in yr current flat, cannot tahan nonstop nagging, what do you do? smash things up and burn? change yr behaviours and continue to stay? or move out to a better place?

Some already reached here and in this forum. Our residential properties prices don't increase mei?

(30-06-2022, 08:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

HongKong belongs to PRC CCP mah!

Many HK youtubers in SG now. More and more.

Hope they go Angmo countries....

Smile

(30-06-2022, 11:11 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I see many opinions here expressing dislike  for HKers and wanting them replaced by mainland Chinese.

The HKers  cannot vote for their own govt but are voting with their feet leaving for places like UK, Singapore, Malaysia to countries they prefer.

I have said many times to uproot and leave your home country is a tough thing nobody does it unless there are strong reasons and concerns. Apparently, HKers are deeply concerned about the recent changes and laws that they did not approve of and were forced on them.

They asked for it. They demand things that no sane govt could agree to. As for voting, they've never been able to vote under the British govt so why ask for it now? Did they leave then?

Many HKers I knew are snobbish and thought themselves a few notches higher than others. They look down on mainland Chinese and thought that they are uncouth but they never look at themselves. Many of them are foul-mouthed and have no empathy for others. I would say they brought it upon themselves.

I see a trend of more sinkies beginning to behave like HKers. Hope we don't go their route.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

many are vn refugees lah. they'll create troubles wherever they go. norm. lol lol

(30-06-2022, 09:22 AM)kokee Wrote:  HK already gone case.
now medical system also like china, HK people life of span will be like china, cut off almost 10 yrs.
environment, hygiene will be gone soon.
slavery has to take care of their own life & medical.
govt dont take care of medical care, pay upfront before warded & operation, super high charges, need ang pao for good doctor?

ton of HK people run road everyday, run fast before door closed, before all lost their freedom & right, becomes slavery.
can afford to run, all run, only poor & old left.
7.1 arrives, devil comes, people more scared these days.

香港大時代: 誰會想到那麼多人想離開 假新聞法 將把香港靜音 Google Facebook 大清洗的