Expert : HK economy to hit top end of growth estimate

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/hong...g-recovery

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

But seldom seem ecomony business growing in Hong Kong so far

(13-05-2023, 09:51 AM)FangFang Wrote:  But seldom seem ecomony business growing in Hong Kong so far

Hong Kong has been through many bad years.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

HK's economy is closely tied to China's. So on one hand you condemn China but on the other you tout HK's growth?

(13-05-2023, 10:42 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Hong Kong has been through many bad years.

Due to violent protests! Tourists were too frightened to go there.

(13-05-2023, 12:58 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  HK's economy is closely tied to China's. So on one hand you condemn China but on the other you tout HK's growth?

I do not condemn China I only report what happens in Chjna both good and bad.

(13-05-2023, 01:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I do not condemn China I only report what happens in Chjna both food and bad.

You love to post FAKE NEWS about China!  Rotfl

BTW, have you double confirmed whether there is genocide, forced labour, etc in Xinjiang?