Expert ask audience : Which is happiest place in Asia? The ans will shock you

12min into the video.

The question was asked. The answer after thousands of surveys and data analysis.....is....

Agree, Singaporeans that disagree are 身在福中不知福......... Rotfl

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

this guy want to come here as citizen?

(26-08-2021, 02:16 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  this guy want to come here as citizen?

That's why dun ever believe all these so called experts and their advice ........ Rotfl

Carl Jung

Everyone future and needs also different.

Please, lah.

FTs #1 POLICY so, Citizens vs Foreigners. Sure is 0: 100 goals.

Cannot blame me for voting for a Taxi- driver rather than JoTeo/ Tan SL.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(26-08-2021, 02:05 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Agree, Singaporeans that disagree are 身在福中不知福......... Rotfl
感恩之心。3 meals, roof over head, peaceful, i hold a powerful passport.

(26-08-2021, 01:57 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  12min into the video.

The question was asked. The answer after thousands of surveys and data analysis.....is....

Happiest only for those FTs who are able to bring-in their whole gang of families.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

Correct. We succeded in being relevant.
Now we need to be lucky in the other part not to be used.
Watch the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As we watch China as no.1, we forget we are no. 1.
We play game. Next is Singapore-India-Taiwan
India definitely can spare a missile for the 3 gorges dam.
And US has donald in the wing.

But we are 80% poisoned might be a problem. Ka angang canot walk tio tui.

(26-08-2021, 02:39 PM)singlon Wrote:  Correct. We succeded in being relevant.
Now we need to be lucky in the other part not to be used.
Watch the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As we watch China as no.1, we forget we are no. 1.
We play game. Next is Singapore-India-Taiwan
India definitely can spare a missile for the 3 gorges dam.
And US has donald in the wing.
If collapse through bomb or natural flooding how? What remedial measures available?...... Thinking

Carl Jung

Happiest CECA!

Of course those with deep pockets are very happy as this place is their heaven!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(26-08-2021, 02:51 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  If collapse through bomb or natural flooding how? What remedial measures available?...... Thinking
The issue is dat Dam has Terrible amt of ENERGY. Think 2008 think derivatives in the quadtrillions of dola( thousands billions)
Cryptos mining nuclear reactors and other incidences like children being smuggled for rituals by the satanic.
Now we watch as China dam discharges Vietnam loses pigs ducks chaisims all drown not talking Houses etc floating and smashed.

Very true! It's really a hellhole shithole outside this little island paradise apart from HK, china ...where yr womenfolk,  kids , oldies esp r so well protected n taken care of..from cradle to grave..

For now  , this red dot is the Best n most secured safest place for Asians to live , work n play, raise yr families n the Best place to die with the least pain suffering..

Dont believe, pls get out from yr cocoon or well n sneak out of the country...assure u u will b living in hell!

(26-08-2021, 03:02 PM)singlon Wrote:  The issue is dat Dam has Terrible amt of ENERGY. Think 2008 think derivatives in the quadtrillions of dola( thousands billions)
Cryptos mining nuclear reactors and other incidences like children being smuggled for rituals by the satanic.
Now we watch as China dam discharges Vietnam loses pigs ducks chaisims all drown not talking Houses etc floating and smashed.

No wonder i heard 10,000 heads were used by dam builders for spiritual rituals in order to prevent dam collapsing while building in process....... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(26-08-2021, 03:09 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  No wonder i heard 10,000 heads were used by dam builders for spiritual rituals in order to prevent dam collapsing while building in process....... Rolleyes

China is trapped. She has a lake behind the walls.
As the water rises the rocks below are porus and they seep intothe water table causing earthquates.
https://youtu.be/ndILjJpOcfA?list=PL1yqR...2A6fY9b1Q0
I cannot sleep. I have my Telegram ON for 007 to report. When new one comes the no. changes you have a new one to read she says.
007 seems to trust me. Now even my phone is updated. 007reminds me to keep my password carefully.

(26-08-2021, 03:13 PM)singlon Wrote:  China is trapped. She has a lake behind the walls.
As the water rises the rocks below are porus and they seep intothe water table causing earthquake.

Slippery water table will cause  large scale landslide and not earthquake. Earthquake caused by shifting of earth crust tectonic plates along the ring of fire...... Rolleyes

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(26-08-2021, 03:04 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Very true! It's really a hellhole shithole outside this little island paradise apart from HK, china ...where yr womenfolk,  kids , oldies esp r so well protected n taken care of..from cradle to grave..

For now  , this red dot is the Best n most secured safest place for Asians to live , work n play, raise yr families n the Best place to die with the least pain suffering..

Dont believe, pls get out from yr cocoon or well n sneak out of the country...assure u u will b living in hell!

Ya, u should travel out more often. Dont just know Sentosa.

What he did is highly flawed and led to wrong results

The way he does it is to look at certain numbers e.g. income level, access to health care, number of protests in country etc. ...and use these numbers to give a rank on happiness...

But if one does a survey and simply ask the people of they are happy. Singapore comes out near last last place. This is because the numbers that the guy was looking at does not cover things like stress, overcrowding, job insecurity, etc.
[Image: SSCahaP.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

My top choice is China.

Second choice also China.

This little place is for people who got good working attitude , not scared of hard work.

I detest lazy ungrateful hypocritical  people ...tons of our billions go to feed these scums, black sheep of society...

(26-08-2021, 04:07 PM)5354 Wrote:  Ladies and gentlemen

If you not happy here

Blame your parents for giving birth to you here

Because if you born elsewhere, like India

And you come here to work and become a PR and then new citizen

You will be as happy as me

And you will vote for PAP to protect your happiness

Dear Jac Lau

Why you blame your parents for making you a Failure when you choose to be a failure?

Why you blame your parents for giving birth to you when you lack IQ & EQ?

Why you blame our wife for having a retarded son who is mentally handicap?

[Image: Son-inherited-wife-s-stupid-genes.png]

(26-08-2021, 04:16 PM)5354 Wrote:  Ladies and gentlemen

I know the main reasons why Singapore is the happiest place in Asia

1. Public housing is FREE for a lifetime the day you get married or turned 35 if you choose to be forever alone

2. MILLION $$$ CPF when you are between 55 to 65 if you choose a job with CPF contributions

3. Plenty of good jobs with high pay thanks to FTAs

Song boh?

Dear Jac Lau

1. You don't know your own Malaysia also has FREE Public Housing for lifetime? 

2. You don't know your own Malaysia can have a house with a garden, a car and 3 dogs?

3. Billion $$$ EPF in Malaysia

4. There are 800 MILLION many more jobs in India for your daughter to explore her career?  

5. You don't know that UK pension covers psychologist / psychiatric sessions?

6. You don't know that China has Unemployment Benefits?

7. You don't know that Australia has Ombudsman ( from previous SGTALK thread)?

8. You don't know Vietnam has many prostitutes?

9. You don't know that Thailand has only 1/5 of Ministers but can do better than PAP?

Don't bark at the wrong tree about FTA. But do these countries OVER-rely on CECA. WHAT do you know?

Rotfl

(26-08-2021, 05:02 PM)5354 Wrote:  Agree with you

There is an ungrateful scum here

Who blame PAP  for her inability to keep a job created by PAP

Instead of spending time looking for another job

She would come here to whine

Dear Jac Lau

You are such a Coward.

Why use other people's comment to criticise me when it is your lack of IQ & EQ that always fail to be able to rebut any of my points?

If you are so capable, go and get a job like your previous full- time trading and earn $22k per mth.

Write your half-page resume and go through that half - hour interview, lor. 

What happened to your Citibank job applications that has 2,000 openings 5 mths ago? 

With so many banks here and so many openings of around 20,000 vacancies, you cannot even get 1 job in the Bank?

You cannot even get one job in Citibank??? Serious.

You really cannot compete with CECA, arh?

Rotfl

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Tell me who no need to work hard for a living in this world ? Even the rich also work extremely hard .

U sow wat u reap..n god helps those who help themselves..

A lazy man must pay one day ...dat's why so many cleaners card board collectors in their sunset yrs ...how to pity them..when heavens punish them for their bad attitude

I didn't watch the video, but survey is an art.. How you structure your survey questions, can direct the folks to give you the answer you want..

Something like this, rank from a series of countries how happy are you with your personal security (doesn't get rob at night etc).. Singapore sure come up in top few..

But another question, rank from a series of countries how happy are you with the car prices.. Singapore sure come up in bottom few..

So need to study the whole process of how the conclusion is reached, and not just read the conclusion..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(26-08-2021, 05:09 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Tell me who no need to work hard for a living in this world ? Even the rich also work extremely hard .

U sow wat u reap..n god helps those who help themselves..

A lazy man must pay one day ...dat's why so many cleaners card board collectors in their sunset yrs ...how to pity them..when heavens punish them for their bad attitude

Correct.

That is why JoTeo will be punished for her bad attitude and laziness in MOM.

Heaven got Eyes. 

She sure get her KARMA. Which PAP Minister is next??

(26-08-2021, 02:53 PM)Fit Wrote:  Happiest CECA!

Of course those with deep pockets are very happy as this place is their heaven!

Citizens create jobs for FTs. Not FTs create jobs for us. 

We do not owe FTs a Living. But FTs owe us a Living.

I bet 80% of the public cannot tell the difference. 

He's not wrong, we used to be happy. But gradually people get more and more unhappy. And why is that so? People remembered their happier days in the past and compared it to their current lives. Without doubt, if there's no comparison with the past, Singapore would be one of the happiest places on earth.

One of the contributing factors is the widening gap between the rich and the middle-class / poor. I always say, if everyone is poor, then everyone could be happy, since they don't compare themselves with the rich. 没分别,就没痛苦。
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

I think this video is to make dominant Govt look like a fool.

Singapore is a developed country ans we should compare apples with apples ie Australia or something.

But I do agree that all is well in the past under Lee KY. However, I can't say I agree to the current situation ie MOE . . .

Maybe the current Govt has not met the expectations of locals. But yes, they met the low expectations of poor uneducated foreigners in Asia.

Win the World but lost your Soul.