Coffee and kidney disease - study shows how many cups you should drink

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

I prefer green tea compared to kopi

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

If you are over 40 years old, DO NOT drink iced milo, iced coffee or iced milk tea everyday, or else sure got diabetes.

Confused
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

Have been indulging in these iced drinks for 6 decades without attendant problem..........touch wood.

(14-03-2023, 09:34 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I prefer green tea compared to kopi

Both are good for our health.
Now I drink it without or with min sugar.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(14-03-2023, 10:35 AM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Have been indulging in these iced drinks for 6 decades without attendant problem..........touch wood.

How old are you, did you drink everyday?

Confused

every tom dick or hairy will come up with their own theory to gain attention.

me also can claim if everyday don't pan sai will gain weight, you believe ?

(14-03-2023, 10:51 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  How old are you, did you drink everyday?

Born in year SG fell to Japan, and at least 2 servings daily.

(14-03-2023, 11:04 AM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Born in year SG fell to Japan, and at least 2 servings daily.

srsly, you over 80+ ?

possible the older sgtalk user.

(14-03-2023, 10:54 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  every tom dick or hairy will come up with their own theory to gain attention.

me also can claim if everyday don't pan sai will gain weight, you believe ?

Dont Pang Sai, later you will have backache lah. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

So now you know why you have backache already… Quickly go and Pangsai now, good for your health.

[Image: 05-A61599-C736-48-A8-97-E5-938737-F0-B11-A.jpg]

(14-03-2023, 11:07 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  srsly, you over 80+ ?

possible the older sgtalk user.

My grandson's 31st birthday this month.

Smile

i can drink many cup of black coffee per day still lost to Andy lau, which he claim he drink around 20 cups per day.

(14-03-2023, 11:04 AM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Born in year SG fell to Japan, and at least 2 servings daily.

you jinx !...............if not for your birth, S'pore might not have fallen................ Rotfl

seriously, you so old meh ?? Thinking

[Image: Screenshot-20230314-122424-Chrome.jpg]

Pure coffee better lah. Most additives are bad

(14-03-2023, 12:21 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  you jinx !...............if not for your birth, S'pore might not have fallen................ Rotfl

seriously, you so old meh ?? Thinking
Ya lah.......with one foot in the grave oredi can up lorry anytime. crying

Even anonymous on internet still want to lie