Explained: Chinese vaccines to blame for China Wuhan Virus surge

https://www.firstpost.com/explainers/exp...62411.html

The World Health Organization said in June said the US-made Moderna and Pfizer vaccines have a 95 percent efficacy rate against COVID-19.

A study conducted in Hong Kong, which has administered both an mRNA vaccine and Sinovac’s CoronaVac suggested that CoronaVac requires a third shot to provide comparable protection, especially for the elderly.

[Image: 640-3.jpg]

crying crying  Confused

PLEASE STOP POSTING WESTERN FAKE NEWS!!!!
China already eat China Vaccines and 莲花果 to cured their Covid and now China freely open up!

Those ouside China not know real China truth! People there are healthy and happy!!!

See their Weibo everyday people post happy things!

Things are 100% fine in China!

Amdk lickers jealous!!!Sad
[+] 3 users Like kallangfishing's post

(24-12-2022, 11:07 AM)kallangfishing Wrote:  PLEASE STOP POSTING WESTERN FAKE NEWS!!!!
China already eat China Vaccines and 莲花果 to cured their Covid and now China freely open up!

Those ouside China not know real China truth! People there are healthy and happy!!!

I believe every thing is fine in China that's why they have left over money today to spread propaganda and whitewashing.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Wonder why jap and s korea still have so many cases and deaths. They are not pfizer mrNa vacc??

(24-12-2022, 10:49 AM)way Wrote:  https://www.firstpost.com/explainers/exp...62411.html

The World Health Organization said in June said the US-made Moderna and Pfizer vaccines have a 95 percent efficacy rate against COVID-19.

A study conducted in Hong Kong, which has administered both an mRNA vaccine and Sinovac’s CoronaVac suggested that CoronaVac requires a third shot to provide comparable protection, especially for the elderly.

[Image: 640-3.jpg]

crying crying  Confused

COVID came out from Wuhan China now went back again lah! Big Grin

https://media.tenor.com/31H5ucuXX2gAAAAM...deaths.gif https://media.tenor.com/v4l-ITsPFUEAAAAM...e-mask.gif
[+] 1 user Likes Omnipresent88's post

(24-12-2022, 11:27 AM)Omnipresent88 Wrote:  https://media.tenor.com/31H5ucuXX2gAAAAM...deaths.gif https://media.tenor.com/v4l-ITsPFUEAAAAM...e-mask.gif

Number 1 lah! Big Grin

This forum something wrong - so many Suck Angmo Cock western slaves and plebians here - first it was the most talk cock king of all kokee who like suffering from insomnia post fake news about China early early in the morning daily - then he like kaput - sgbuffet took over until bashed by most forumers for posting fake unreliable contradictory news about China - then he went sane - then out popped from the toilet bowl shitexchange who just took over his cock up fellow stooges kokee sgbuffett and started posting many many trivial but fake news on China - and then he together with his delusional buddy the keling-whore2001 who hailed from the dark slumps of Calculta started posting more fake news on China and started patting each other on the butt and supporting each other posts with more ridiculous posts on China .... then out of the blue - this "way" woke up from his cesspool and like a psychopath started posting voluminous anti China news .... to the point of hysterically congratulating himself for the great posts!!

Well Welcum to SgTalk Talk Cock Suck Angmo Cock gang!
[+] 3 users Like sporeguy's post

.... ohh yeah hor - I left out the most insignificant un- noticeable member of the Suck Angmo Cock gang - teaserteam! Not sure why he's in this forum - but yeah he's just a small fry! Nothing to worry about him - he's just here to tease himself since he's so lonely and desperate to belong - but he's cannot fit in in the normal group - so go for the nobody-gives-a-fcuk-group!
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

(24-12-2022, 11:07 AM)kallangfishing Wrote:  PLEASE STOP POSTING WESTERN FAKE NEWS!!!!

Siao Lang fake account.

Many prc in Sg are claiming to be member of public and spouting nonsense in total blind defensiveness. Hiding the truth is their way of sweeping problem under carpet. So many are spotted in this forum. Some are calling themselves Singaporean. Holy shit.

(24-12-2022, 11:43 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  This forum something wrong - so many Suck Angmo Cock western slaves and plebians here - first it was the most talk cock king of all kokee who like suffering from insomnia post fake news about China early early in the morning daily - then he like kaput - sgbuffet took over until bashed by most forumers for posting fake unreliable contradictory news about China - then he went sane - then out popped from the toilet bowl shitexchange who just took over his cock up fellow stooges kokee sgbuffett and started posting many many trivial but fake news on China - and then he together with his delusional buddy the keling-whore2001 who hailed from the dark slumps of Calculta started posting more fake news on China and started patting each other on the butt and supporting each other posts with more ridiculous posts on China  .... then out of the blue - this "way" woke up from his cesspool and like a psychopath started posting voluminous anti China news .... to the point of hysterically congratulating himself for the great posts!!

Sgbuffett is the reverse indicator. He post reverse news. Rotfl

(24-12-2022, 12:02 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Many prc in Sg are claiming to be member of public and spouting nonsense in total blind defensiveness. Hiding the truth is their way of sweeping problem under carpet. So many are spotted in this forum. Some are calling themselves Singaporean. Holy shit.

All those news from the Singaporean Holy shit gang have an element of truth in it as we see these reports coming from CNA news and others......... Clapping

Daily Update for the United States

Deaths: 1,115,913

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker...acker-home

(24-12-2022, 12:02 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Many prc in Sg are claiming to be member of public and spouting nonsense in total blind defensiveness. Hiding the truth is their way of sweeping problem under carpet. So many are spotted in this forum. Some are calling themselves Singaporean. Holy shit.

So angmo cok suckers are sinkees or Ahnn?

(24-12-2022, 12:25 PM)debono Wrote:  All those news from the Singaporean Holy shit gang have an element of truth in it as we see these reports coming from CNA news and others......... Clapping

Now u suck coks here damn tuakong. Rotfl

Nearly 2023 liao still debating about vaccine? Anyway mRNA is not that power else sinkapore and Ang moh won't have so many infected liao. Plus size taking some weird gene therapy for a flu doesn't seems too smart as it will follow you for life.

(24-12-2022, 12:31 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  So angmo cok suckers are sinkees or Ahnn?

You sucker of China cok and cunt think  everyone doing same as you. You so gullible.

(24-12-2022, 11:50 AM)OutBreak Wrote:  Siao Lang fake account.

You are fake.

If you real, why you never PM me at Wechat and Weibo!??

Stop trying to smear China!  Angry

(24-12-2022, 12:38 PM)Instinct Wrote:  You sucker of China cok and cunt think  everyone doing same as you. You so gullible.

Well u just admitted Ur a chow angmo cok sucker. Rotfl

(24-12-2022, 11:43 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  This forum something wrong - so many Suck Angmo Cock western slaves and plebians here - first it was the most talk cock king of all kokee who like suffering from insomnia post fake news about China early early in the morning daily - then he like kaput - sgbuffet took over until bashed by most forumers for posting fake unreliable contradictory news about China - then he went sane - then out popped from the toilet bowl shitexchange who just took over his cock up fellow stooges kokee sgbuffett and started posting many many trivial but fake news on China - and then he together with his delusional buddy the keling-whore2001 who hailed from the dark slumps of Calculta started posting more fake news on China and started patting each other on the butt and supporting each other posts with more ridiculous posts on China  .... then out of the blue - this "way" woke up from his cesspool and like a psychopath started posting voluminous anti China news .... to the point of hysterically congratulating himself for the great posts!!

You need to calm down and stop being so mad and triggered.

Read more China state media official news and you will relax and find peace.

I read Xi Jinping Thoughts book every morning and night and I find trurh and peace and warm benevolent love.

I strongly advise everyone to STOP reading WESTERN FAKE NEWS and start to read Xi Jinping book everyday for spiritual awakening. Smile
[Image: 590293_278477_800_612_jpg.jpg]

(24-12-2022, 12:43 PM)kallangfishing Wrote:  You need to calm down and stop being so mad and triggered.

Read more China state media official news and you will relax and find peace.

I read Xi Jinping Thoughts book every morning and night and I find trurh and peace and warm benevolent love.

I strongly advise everyone to STOP reading WESTERN FAKE NEWS and start to read Xi Jinping book everyday for spiritual awakening. Smile
Where is this book available ....? Thinking

(24-12-2022, 12:39 PM)kallangfishing Wrote:  You are fake.

If you real, why you never PM me at Wechat and Weibo!??

Stop trying to smear China!  Angry

You can pm me at edmw with your kallangfishing account. Don't be a liar.

(24-12-2022, 12:47 PM)debono Wrote:  Where is this book available ....? Thinking

Read Xi Jinping book everyday for ultimate spiritual awakening!!!

Is First Post an Indian News Media? Knnah talk like as though other vaccines like Pfizer and other mRNA vaccines have actually prevented infection. It has been proven beyond all doubts that none of the vaccines prevented infection but somehow seems like did prevent deaths with 95% effectiveness in Singapore. 

So, the bottom line is to see in China what is the number of deaths in percentage as compared to US or India who dun use Chinese vaccines. ....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(24-12-2022, 12:51 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  ....

So, the bottom line is to see in China what is the number of deaths in percentage as compared to US or India who dun use Chinese vaccines. ....... Big Grin

You want to know the truth from China? ....tan kuku.

Of course we hope China succeed in containing the virus. Otherwise no end to the pandemic. Problem is China too proud to ask for help.

(24-12-2022, 12:54 PM)Instinct Wrote:  You want to know the truth from China? ....tan kuku.

U want the truth from USA? Can...over your dead body. Rotfl

Something is wrong with sgtalk. So many anti China ibs. sgtalk should be only for Pro China people.
[+] 1 user Likes Entry Level PC's post

(24-12-2022, 12:57 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  U want the truth from USA? Can...over your dead body. Rotfl
You dead also don't know why. Real stupid ass.  Rotfl