EzriCare eye drops recalled in US after bacteria detected that killed 1 and blinded 5

By MIKE STOBBE
2 hours ago

NEW YORK (AP) — U.S. health officials said Thursday a company is recalling its over-the-counter eye drops that have been linked to an outbreak of drug-resistant infections.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention this week sent a health alert to doctors, saying the outbreak included at least 55 people in 12 states. One died and at least five others had permanent vision loss.

The infections, including some found in blood, urine and lungs, were linked to EzriCare Artificial Tears. Many said they had used the product, which is a lubricant used to treat irritation and dryness.

The eye drops are sold under the name EzriCare and is made in India by Global Pharma Healthcare.

The FDA recommended the recall based on manufacturing problems including lack of testing and proper controls on packaging. The agency also blocked import into the United States.

The infections were caused by a bacteria called Pseudomonas aeruginosa.

https://apnews.com/article/new-york-city...1f5e37e3ed

Ahnn meds also dare to use.

FDA & CDC corrupted liao...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Eye drop contain antiseptic yet these power bacteria can multiply inside. Scary.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

forgot to wash hands after toilet?