FTX Finds $1B in Hundreds of Company Bank Accounts : Any Singapore Banks?

FTX, the insolvent CeFi exchange, has unearthed $1B worth of assets including $720M in cash stored in hundreds of bank accounts, the company said in a court hearing on Tuesday. 

FTX’s new management team, who took control of the company on Nov. 11 under bankruptcy court proceedings,said the cash is held in various U.S. financial institutions and that Bahamas-based FTX has access to an additional $500M.

(23-12-2022, 04:51 PM)Scythian Wrote:  FTX, the insolvent CeFi exchange, has unearthed $1B worth of assets including $720M in cash stored in hundreds of bank accounts, the company said in a court hearing on Tuesday. 

FTX’s new management team, who took control of the company on Nov. 11 under bankruptcy court proceedings,said the cash is held in various U.S. financial institutions and that Bahamas-based FTX has access to an additional $500M.

Can Temasek get back the  $377 million............? Thinking

(23-12-2022, 04:53 PM)debono Wrote:  Can Temasek get back the  $377 million............? Thinking
No investors coming being accountable holders users who deposit their money and other creditors...knee you pay them nothing left.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Let's get the facts on Money.

Smile
Money is just a piece of paper with Value. It WILL NOT GO Disappear unless you are so Dumb throw these pieces of " paper ' into rubbish dump.

Obviously landed at " somewhere, some people, etc accounts or even inside their house and yes In COLD Hard cash, stacking up can make into a bed.

If know those Drug lord, they never put money in the bank because can be trace. They hide the cold hard cash inside their own house , safe. This is why you see police finally dig out the Master mind , can see tons of money piling inside the house.

(23-12-2022, 04:53 PM)debono Wrote:  Can Temasek get back the  $377 million............? Thinking

Yes
Temasek will get back $3.77 cents

And comes with a few tables and chairs

What due diligence? Show some evidence Temasek.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(23-12-2022, 05:54 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Yes
Temasek will get back $3.77 cents

And comes with a few tables and chairs
Rotfl Laughing nudie Clapping

How often Singapore gives such large sum of money away so easily?

Even with our CPF savings, CPF Board giving low OA interest rate below market

(23-12-2022, 05:59 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  What due diligence?  Show some evidence Temasek.

In the first place, who's responsible in gathering market information on FTX and who approved such big investment?

Where's Temasek Risk management?

Why FTX didn't have a trading office in Singapore?

(24-12-2022, 04:38 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .

How often Singapore gives such large sum of money away so easily?

Even with our CPF savings, CPF Board giving low OA interest rate below market

How often?

That’s a question for Empress Ho to answer.
[+] 2 users Like kelhot2001's post