FTX : Wild lifestyle of SBF and his GF

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Money, tons of money continued to fall from the sky mah!

(14-01-2023, 07:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  
It is ridiculous how they spend money, on lunches, hotels, air travel etc...etc......... Angry

Temasick scammed by FTX to fund their lavish lifestyles

MOM scammed by CECA to fund their future

MOE scammed by FTs to fund their hopes

What a bunch of useless PAP leaders

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 4 users Like Ola's post

(14-01-2023, 08:38 PM)Ola Wrote:  Temasick scammed by FTX to fund their lavish lifestyles

They scammed dumbfark sinkees wat. Rotfl
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

(14-01-2023, 08:38 PM)Ola Wrote:  Temasick scammed by FTX to fund their lavish lifestyles

You can say that again........... Big Grin

(14-01-2023, 08:41 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  They scammed dumbfark sinkees wat. Rotfl

The people deserves the govt they voted for lah. Never blame the actors in the politics, they just act accordingly.

‘The Devil In Nerd’s Clothes’: How Sam Bankman-Fried’s Cult Of Genius Fooled Everyone

Crypto insiders paint a picture of a charismatic tech founder who became the darling of high-powered investors, even as he was brazen about his cryptocurrency exchange’s shaky business model and kept the books closed to all but a few confidants.

Well before the catastrophic collapse of his FTX cryptocurrency exchange, Sam Bankman-Fried told everyone what he was doing. He told them about his appetite for risk. He told them some crypto exchanges were “secretly insolvent.” Last year, when declaring his net worth to be an estimated $10 billion, he said it was in “mostly illiquid” assets. Even when Bloomberg's Matt Levine suggested he was in the "Ponzi business" during an interview in April, Bankman-Fried didn't disagree. "I think that's a pretty reasonable response," he said.

That he was headed for calamity was inevitable. But with the ecosystem of hype and awe built around him, few heard what he was really saying. Employees, customers, and investors alike all saw the dollar signs being minted from his crypto market makers, including FTX, leaving few reasons to believe what Bankman-Fried had been saying all along. Prominent FTX backer Sequoia Capital was also caught in the gravitational pull, publishing a now-deleted 14,000 word paean to Bankman-Fried that likened him to fictional protagonist Jay Gatsby. (“Is crypto the new jazz?” the author wondered, apparently not considering that the titular Gatsby earned his fortune through crime.) This week, Sequoia wrote down its $213 million FTX investment to $0.

“Sam Bankman-Fried was the devil in nerd’s clothes,” said a BlockFi director whose future is now uncertain thanks to a now defunct deal with FTX that could have soothed the crypto lender’s liquidity woes after filing for bankruptcy itself in October.

After a week that saw FTX admitting to a liquidity crunch on Monday and filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection by Friday, the unfolding catastrophe has sent a tsunami barreling through the crypto market, triggering the collapse of more than 100 affiliated companies, lending platforms and exchanges once seen as unshakeable infrastructure providers to the industry.

A lot more at https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...d-everyone

Temasek, you better have a good excuse for your 8 months due diligence Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(15-01-2023, 12:35 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Temasek, you better have a good excuse for your 8 months due diligence Laughing

[Image: noblame-jpg.78716]
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post