Don't waste my bag': Jurong West hawker takes plastic bag back from

🛍️ 'Don't waste my bag': Jurong West hawker takes plastic bag back from woman, says it's very expensive

A stunned diner had her meal rudely interrupted when the plastic bag for her takeaway drinks was unexpectedly taken back by the hawker who sold her the drinks.

READ: https://bit.ly/3Q3a8sy

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

There must be a clear price for non- food items that Hawkers are selling. It leaves too much confusion where some stalls charge 20 cents for take away and additional 10 cents for plastic bags while others don’t!
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

Plastic bag is a luxurious item
[+] 1 user Likes red3's post

Saw many uncles and aunties reuse plastic bags at supermarkets...dirty dirty nvm...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(24-07-2023, 03:17 PM)red3 Wrote:  Plastic bag is a luxurious item

under the PAP
almost everything in singapore is luxurious item

dont be surprise
toilet paper is next
[+] 2 users Like grotesqueness's post

Next year these plastic bags will cost $0.20 a pc...5 years down the road it will cost more than $0.20 ..it is like a commodity..who wants to keep stock now and sell it at a higher price later?
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

Now plastic bags are serious business.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Plastic bags ish serious business

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Jailat no business liao
[+] 1 user Likes SeewhatLook's post

(24-07-2023, 02:42 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  🛍️ 'Don't waste my bag': Jurong West hawker takes plastic bag back from woman, says it's very expensive

A stunned diner had her meal rudely interrupted when the plastic bag for her takeaway drinks was unexpectedly taken back by the hawker who sold her the drinks.

READ: https://bit.ly/3Q3a8sy

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

Don't buy from her stall lah! Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

Singapore likely to implement breathing tax. Everyone will be taxed on the amount of air you breath. Foreigners must pay also, no exceptions unless you don't need to breath.

getting riduculous.

bought something from Marche somerset today and saw that they charge now for bags, except that they use paper bags.

but they wrap their sandwiches etc in a paper bag with plastic on one side

im all for going green but dont jump on the band wagon just for the sake of profiteering

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

Who causes all these animosity and unhappiness. Plastic bags is a necessity product in our daily life. Imposing charges won't reduced the usage. It only add to the cost of consumers. Soon these stall holders and fruit sellers will start to charge for their plastic bags. Silly MPs come out with such silly ideas  Before that was the call for 20cts deposit for tray return. What was the result? No implementation. Instead we see the start of rising food price in foodcourts. Stall holders prefer to raise prices of their food instead to pay for the cost of hiring cleaners. Still we have to clear tray. All these suggestions by these MPs only add to higher cost to consumers.
What's next?
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

I am still waiting for Mi- Mi- Yan

to set a law that all hawkers must state BIG FONTS 60

for their food and plastics they sell

KENA SAI!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Next time drinking straw will also cost $0.10 each. Only in Singapore!
[+] 3 users Like pinkpanther's post

(24-07-2023, 05:28 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Next time drinking straw will also cost $0.10 each. Only in Singapore!

Some places no more plastic straws all stainless steel straws lah! Big Grin Some even no more straws liao lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(24-07-2023, 05:31 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Some places no more plastic straws all stainless steel straws lah! Big Grin Some even no more straws liao lah!

Follow mc Donald...no more straws..they want us to gulp down on our drinks and get choke
[+] 2 users Like pinkpanther's post

Mi- Mi- Yan refused to tell Hawkers to be Honest in this Democratic Country

We must have the right to make decisions

to buy or walk -away!

She thinks she can lead by example, my foot.

(24-07-2023, 05:34 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Follow mc Donald...no more straws..they want us to gulp down on our drinks and get choke

Then they will say you die your own problem lah! Big Grin

The freaking Value shop now charges 5c per bag.
Greedy bstd.
[+] 2 users Like hansamu's post

(24-07-2023, 05:49 PM)hansamu Wrote:  The freaking Value shop now charges 5c per bag.
Greedy bstd.

I went to ABC store over the weekend

they also charge 5cents per bag

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

All these 5 cents seem small,  but they add up and can result in cost push inflation. 

The authorities better monitor and stop it from galloping upwards unknowingly.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

dont buy from stall that charge 20 cent for take away . made a law that take away is a crime. this should not be a profiteer way to earn money
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

Went to diy shop they only charge for small plastic bag not big ones

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(24-07-2023, 07:13 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  dont buy from stall that charge 20 cent for take away . made a law that take away is a crime. this should not be a profiteer way to earn money
All these freaking take away charges I believe, originated from Hongkies doing biz here.

This is what happen when ministers are out to achieve their KPI and claim huge annual bonus at the expense of the peasants.

Singkies got scammed by their own ministers.
[+] 2 users Like Alice Alicia's post

Farking retarded minister who came out with this policy.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post