Chaos in Fairprice near my relative's due to the $6 voucher for $55 CDC voucher spent

Many people go to Fairprice to spend $55 of CDC vouchers just to get the Fairprice $6 voucher. 

Men buy whole carton of beer, women brought their maids and trolley along.

Got one guy took advantage of the chaos and left without paying. Someone shouted that he paid else nobody realised it.

One auntie shouted and complained why she was not told that line cannot accept payments after she has queued there for so long. 

Very packed and chaotic according to my relative.

(08-01-2023, 11:39 AM)Levin Wrote:  Many people go to Fairprice to spend $55 of CDC vouchers just to get the Fairprice $6 voucher. 

Got one guy took advantage of the chaos and left without paying. Someone shouted that he paid else nobody realised it.

One auntie shouted and complained why she was not told that line cannot accept payments after she has queued there for so long. 

your relative is low ses peasants ?

No wonder last night at FP so many Ah Bengs queued for cartons of beers which were on offer. 

With all the discounts and what have you surely a good deal?

call the police to catch the ntuc ceo
for coming up with this nonsense

this 'kek lemg kia siao' should be prohibited
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

Any fights break out? I hope it happens.

Beware of imposter and trolls!
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post

(08-01-2023, 12:16 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  Any fights break out? I hope it happens.

hopefully a massive food and beer fight..................NTUC had to absorb all losses..............
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(08-01-2023, 02:36 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  hopefully a massive food and beer fight..................NTUC had to absorb all losses..............

If it happens all CNY offers will be withdrawn. 
Lol

(08-01-2023, 02:36 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  hopefully a massive food and beer fight..................NTUC had to absorb all losses..............

Why so barbaric..........? Big Grin

wah wah wah

happening happening

[Image: black-friday-shopping.gif]

Now wonder I noticed RICH people always " relax "

(08-01-2023, 02:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Now wonder I noticed RICH people always " relax "

rich people do not fight outside

they usually fight inside like the British royal family

Even if its losses ,its the taxpayers money . They won't lose anything , just lesser profit. If its ppl business oriented, why not give outright 10% discount instead. 
Heard the voucher only vaild minimum $30 for next purchase

fish..this explain the morning madness

sheeessss

(08-01-2023, 11:39 AM)Levin Wrote:  Many people go to Fairprice to spend $55 of CDC vouchers just to get the Fairprice $6 voucher. 

When will the offer of buy $55 and get $6 voucher ends.........? Thinking

(08-01-2023, 04:45 PM)debono Wrote:  When will the offer of buy $55 and get $6 voucher ends.........? Thinking

15 Jan

(08-01-2023, 05:44 PM)Levin Wrote:  15 Jan

Thanks for your reply..........must be  quick to claim this voucher....... Clapping

The economy must be bad and many desperately need the $6 voucher. Seems like a bad year ahead of us.

Win the World but lost your Soul.