FairPrice sets purchase limit on Panadol, Nurofen products after sales spike

FairPrice sets purchase limit on Panadol, Nurofen products after sales spike for cold, flu medicines 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ns-3164281
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

News reported our covid cases has been around 1,000 per day for past 2 weeks

Why sudden purchase of so much?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(23-12-2022, 06:47 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  FairPrice sets purchase limit on Panadol, Nurofen products after sales spike for cold, flu medicines 

Their panadol is so expensive. I bought generic ones and cost only 20% of their price.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(23-12-2022, 06:58 PM)Ola Wrote:  News reported our covid cases has been around 1,000 per day for past 2 weeks

Those are for the China ppl back home lah............ Clapping

Prices also surged!🤦
Another inflammation before GST increase.
[+] 2 users Like Ernesto's post

(23-12-2022, 07:48 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Prices also surged!🤦

It is all about economics, high demand- high price...........low demand, low price.........It's a matter of supply and demand....... Clapping

(23-12-2022, 07:48 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Prices also surged!🤦

Must be those women on their Shopping revenge to speed up inflation again.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(23-12-2022, 07:32 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Their panadol is so expensive. I bought generic ones and cost only 20% of their price.

Where you buy the "generic ones"?

(23-12-2022, 08:23 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Where you buy the "generic ones"?
You can buy from any small  private pharmacy shop  Eg.Grace healthcare pharmacy
Now Watson also house brand but more costly than the generic
[+] 2 users Like Ernesto's post

This is unfair...

(23-12-2022, 07:51 PM)debono Wrote:  It is all about economics, high demand- high price...........low demand, low price.........It's a matter of supply and demand....... Clapping
Before I bought nurofen is $2.70 then increased to $3.50. After $3.70, especially only few weeks ago. Just becomes $4.40.
Of elsewhere more expensive.

For me usually when sick see doctor and they prescribed the medicine including panadol I will keep those unconsumed once I recover. Hence over the years accumulated a fair bit so current situation don't affect me so much.

(23-12-2022, 10:09 PM)sgh Wrote:  For me usually when sick see doctor and they prescribed the medicine including panadol I will keep those unconsumed once I recover. Hence over the years accumulated a fair bit so current situation don't affect me so much.

It is important to note the expiry dates.......... Clapping

(23-12-2022, 10:20 PM)debono Wrote:  It is important to note the expiry dates.......... Clapping

I am quite old already so if they want me to hand over my IC so be it. Free of working and suffering not bad too

(23-12-2022, 06:58 PM)Ola Wrote:  News reported our covid cases has been around 1,000 per day for past 2 weeks

china pple here are buying to send to china
there is a shortage there

(23-12-2022, 07:51 PM)debono Wrote:  It is all about economics, high demand- high price...........low demand, low price.........It's a matter of supply and demand....... Clapping

It is quite obvious the reason for the current surge Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(23-12-2022, 07:32 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Their panadol is so expensive. I bought generic ones and cost only 20% of their price.

go bolehland buy much more cheaper.

(23-12-2022, 08:23 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Where you buy the "generic ones"?

CM shop

(23-12-2022, 06:47 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  FairPrice sets purchase limit on Panadol, Nurofen products after sales spike for cold, flu medicines 

Doctor's prescription is the best lah! Big Grin  No prescription cannot buy any medicine lah!