Famed Investor who has never been wrong : US stocks will crash

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news...omy-2024-2

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Your heading is misleading

It's worth emphasizing that Grantham's dire forecasts haven't hit the mark in recent years. For example, he suggested in April that the S&P 500 could be cut in half to around 2,000 points in a worse-case scenario, but the benchmark stock index has surged to an all-time high of over 4,900 points since then.

Ah butt sibey gong …. The only gong Kia that believes + shouting US market will crash… all investors predict that this so called “parasites” country will start printing gao gao again now all Cheong in ( me including) waiting to huaaat big again !

Next stations >>> DOw 42000

Don’t missing the boats never say Din never give you CNY Ang bao hor !

Never wrong is not equal to being right

His most 莫名其妙 pick is hua med. Dropped so much still dun cut

I see this kind of thread immediately know it's bullsh*t max. How can someone be forever right about something? He's a god or what? sgbutt is bullsh*t king.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(04-02-2024, 09:03 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Not bullshit king as he has no ideas of his own

Always a follower, never an independent thinker

Sometimes he gets lucky and picked some winners

But lately his luck no good, went all in China stocks like BABA

Poor bastard!

Yes lah... scare me wait i cannot sleep. just buy CRWD and TSLA last week..hope sgbuffet is as wrong as Jeremy.........yamen.. amitoufoool

More rubbish from sgbutt.

Without Blackrock, Vanguard and State Street doing selling. This market will go on forever Big Grin

Smile

I totally agreed.
I see divergence in us stock

I actually think US stocks very strong and will keep going up. All the US stocks I bought I hold.

I am just sharing the view of elite investor who made billions on the market.

You may agree or disagree but it is worth a read.

Those who keep asking about Alibaba, i already said I don't think it's a good stock so naturally I took care of it.

My main trades has been to short China HK stock index as these have been falling sharply.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Will Sembmarine can rebound after result out ?....Just only 10c .

So ahbutt still holding baba, like master leong?

(05-02-2024, 06:35 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I actually think US stocks very strong and will keep going up. All the US stocks I bought I hold.

Those who keep asking about Alibaba, i already said I don't think it's a good stock so naturally I took care of it.

My main trades has been to short China HK stock index as these have been falling sharply.

So you lost $200k on BABA over the years?  Why you so tee kee lose so much due to ego? Big Grin

Are you like Adam Khoo and the rest, crow wins but do not disclose the heavy losses? Laughing

Remember hor… Adam Khoo didn’t become rich through his investing.  He is rich due to old wealth.  His parents money Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Even Handbag Loo also wrong again. Say US markets will drop sharply 10% due to recent FOMC meeting.

Guess what? The US markets surged strongly the past 2 day Laughing

Moral of story? Don’t listen to egoistic charlatans purporting to read the market well. All are just guessing Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(04-02-2024, 03:33 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Your heading is misleading

It's worth emphasizing that Grantham's dire forecasts haven't hit the mark in recent years. For example, he suggested in April that the S&P 500 could be cut in half to around 2,000 points in a worse-case scenario, but the benchmark stock index has surged to an all-time high of over 4,900 points since then.

you 1st time seeing ppl "predict" stock market ?

a spoiled clock will get its time right 2 times a day.

(05-02-2024, 06:35 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I actually think US stocks very strong and will keep going up. All the US stocks I bought I hold.

What stocks? I rem you said small position in Intel only

(05-02-2024, 08:45 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  How much your unrealized losses now?

What price you bought?
About $2.00 few years ago....before merger ....$20k loss already....10 lots only now holding 100 lots