Free funeral services for those with mental health conditions & financial difficulty

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/free-f...fficulties

[Image: FD5-DA9-F3-94-C2-443-D-8148-03103-B5-F1-DA2.jpg]

this one last time is MP , now no more become good

My friend told his kid, if he die no need to go collect his body from the mortuary. save the monies
The GOv/hospital bobian still need to dispose the unclaim body wan

(20-12-2022, 04:28 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  My friend told his kid, if he die no need to go collect his body from the mortuary. save the monies
The GOv/hospital bobian still need to dispose the unclaim body wan

Nah, Police will surely come find his kid. As long got kid is their duty do the necessary thing to settle. At most never stage funeral.
Means the funeral palour will collect the body, also see what type of coffin the kid want , do the necessary stuffs. Next day will straight bring to Mandai , all relative whoever will come if they want to see the body last time and straight go burn.

(20-12-2022, 04:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Nah, Police will surely come find his kid. As long got kid is their duty do the necessary thing to settle.  At most never stage funeral.
Means the funeral palour will collect the body, also see what type of coffin the kid want , do the necessary stuffs. Next day will straight bring to Mandai , all relative whoever will come if they want to see the body last time and straight go burn.

There is NO law to say kid must handle the parents dead body hor, the law for taking care of parent is maintenance Act when he/she still alive.
>The Maintenance of Parents Act (Cap 167B) provides elderly or needy parents, who are unable to maintain themselves adequately, with a legal channel to seek maintenance from their children, who are capable of supporting them, but are not doing so.

But if too many such incident happen then I am sure this moeny face PAP will sure cum a new law

(20-12-2022, 04:36 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  There is NO law to say kid must handle the parents dead body hor, the law for parent is maintenance Act 
>The Maintenance of Parents Act (Cap 167B) provides elderly or needy parents, who are unable to maintain themselves adequately, with a legal channel to seek maintenance from their children, who are capable of supporting them, but are not doing so.

You know in SG , sometimes see law , sometimes don't depend the cases. I don't know rah, since your friend tell u like this but I see will not happen, AS LONG got child , the authority will go find their child at least to inform etc. Got settle or not I don't know but surely social worker come in if kids don't bother

srsly My late mum still still owe the hospital bill, the hospital can only call me to disturb me and do nothing else, I told the hospital to go and collect from my late mum

[Image: 03150497-7-B7-E-4528-A925-8-F98-F650-E914.jpg]

[Image: F4251122-2-F2-D-4-B01-A372-BE6-D4843177-B.gif]

(20-12-2022, 04:40 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  srsly My late mum still still owe the hospital bill, the hospital can only call me to disturb me and do nothing else, I told the hospital to go and collect from my late mum

Wait what??? I don't get you.

You never go settle for your mum??? I don't bother what happen behind since every one got their own family problems etc.

(20-12-2022, 04:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Wait what??? I don't get you.

You never go settle for your mum???  I don't bother what happen behind since every one got their own family problems etc.

why shd I settle for my mum ?

(20-12-2022, 04:57 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  why shd I settle for my mum ?

I don't know, or what to say. Is your problem.
I only just huh. that all.

For Simple sendoff, those have money must support. impo.

(20-12-2022, 04:21 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: FD5-DA9-F3-94-C2-443-D-8148-03103-B5-F1-DA2.jpg]

looks like it's time to get myself certified as nuts..............

(20-12-2022, 04:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  this one last time is MP , now no more become good

this one Wayang only lah..............trying to get back into the game.............

good people won't join PAP.................PAP won't want good people................

(20-12-2022, 04:36 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  There is NO law to say kid must handle the parents dead body hor, the law for taking care of parent is maintenance Act when he/she still alive.

But if too many such incident happen then I am sure this moeny face PAP will sure cum a new law
soon npap will cover this hole