Family, friends of slain Hong Kong socialite Abby Choi gather outside crime scene to

Family, friends of slain Hong Kong socialite Abby Choi gather outside crime scene to pay respects

➡️
https://tdy.sg/3SyBk1m

4 members of Kuang's family remanded

DNA has been destroyed after cooking, but teeth are the hardest part of human beings. It can be decomposed by continuous cooking at high temperature for 4 to 5 hours, so it is believed that the identity of the skull can still be verified by the teeth.

原文網址:Cai Tianfeng dismemberment case: 4 members of Kwong's family remanded in court - Oriental Daily News | 東方日報 | 要聞港聞 https://orientaldaily.on.cc/content/news...00174_001/
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

Pity the deseased, non-stop reporting by the press. Hope this crime scene don't become a tourist attraction.

https://youtu.be/cGSe4rzkie0

The girl wishes to sell the house.
The other family members felt bitter over selling the house they are staying in.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

Just seen 1very gruesome clip  of the severed body.
Gross  !!!
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

Don't post any griss clips here as IAM on ascension meditation

Such clips will set back my training by at least 5 years

(28-02-2023, 09:32 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Just seen 1very gruesome clip  of the severed body.
Gross  !!!

Where did you see the gruesome video clip..................? Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Too gross to post, and will never post.
The clip could be fake .
[+] 2 users Like hansamu's post

Remind me of Felicia teo cases

(28-02-2023, 09:54 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Remind me of Felicia teo cases

Can you throw some light on Felicia Teo case.................? Thinking

(28-02-2023, 09:26 PM)theold Wrote:  The girl wishes to sell the house.
The other family members felt bitter over selling the house they are staying in.

read that the house under ex-father-in-law's name...............if so, how to sell the house leh since the house also fully paid off ??

(28-02-2023, 09:32 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Just seen 1very gruesome clip  of the severed body.
Gross  !!!

send the video to those wanting to lose weight..............telll them to watch before meal times...........

(28-02-2023, 09:45 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Don't post any griss clips here as IAM on ascension meditation

Such clips will set back my training by at least 5 years

SALAH LIAO...............these type of vids will help your progress...........if these vids don't affect you means you become more enlightened liao mah............

This is a communication problem. If she sold the house, the money would be split among them. It is unlikely for her to take all the money based on her background.  She was known to support a pet organisation.

(28-02-2023, 10:29 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  read that the house under ex-father-in-law's name...............if so, how to sell the house leh since the house also fully paid off ??

Abby checked with her lawyer who told her she could sell the house as there was financial record showing that the house was paid by her. The reason she put the house under ex-father-in-law’s name was to avoid paying high property tax for the 2nd property.

(28-02-2023, 10:35 PM)theold Wrote:  This is a communication problem. If she sold the house, the money would be split among them. It is unlikely for her to take all the money based on her background.  She was known to support a pet organisation.

She told her ex in-laws she would buy a cheaper house for them to stay after selling the house, they disagreed. After living in an expensive house in a prestigious location like Beverly Hill alike with neighbours full of HK celebrities like Andy Lau and Lee Ka Sing, they refused to move to an average house and lose their expensive lifestyle.

It is stupid for them to kill their money god, after killing her they also can’t continue living in that house.

(28-02-2023, 10:41 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  She told her ex in-laws she would buy a cheaper house for them to stay after selling the house, they disagreed. After living in an expensive house in a prestigious location like Beverly Hill alike with neighbours full of HK celebrities like Andy Lau and Lee Ka Sing, they refused to move to an average house and lose their expensive lifestyle.

Sis. is that really what happened.....................? Thinking

(28-02-2023, 10:45 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  It is stupid for them to kill their money god, after killing her they also can’t continue living in that house.

Bingo!

(28-02-2023, 10:32 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  SALAH LIAO...............these type of vids will help your progress...........if these vids don't affect you means you become more enlightened liao mah............

True, but during training, it is better to keep a pure path

(28-02-2023, 10:38 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Abby checked with her lawyer who told her she could sell the house as there was financial record showing that the house was paid by her. The reason she put the house under ex-father-in-law’s name was to avoid paying high property tax for the 2nd property.

I already say this , ZaoBao got mention , she don't want to pay tax

Summary is all about 12 million property , HK side judge got mention.

For me , quite messy , end of the day both side got fault ....due to Assets....

(28-02-2023, 09:54 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Remind me of Felicia teo cases

Should remind you for Canny Ong's case, which is just as sad as Abby Choi's case, if not sadder, because Canny Ong never invite such a tragedy into her life

Abby Choi's case, I would say she somehow invited her own tragedy by not being discerning and can't differentiate a good and evil person
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(28-02-2023, 11:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I already say this , ZaoBao got mention , she don't want to pay tax

Summary is all about 12 million property , HK side judge got mention.

For me , quite messy , end of the day both side got fault ....due to Assets....

Why should she pay high property tax for nothing? and this property is not for her own use but to take care of her ex-laws. It is not about fighting for a property, her ex-in-law never paid a single cent for the property. All her ex in-laws living expenses, business funding and financial investments were paid by her.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

me very certain that a movie on this gruesome murder will be make.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post