Famous Malaysian Singer Namewee slams Malaysian leaders with new rap
Video 

Namewee you're wasting your time. Create another 100 raps malusia will still be the same,as long as its rule by the self declared superior race with corruption under their tudung and skull cap.

Still need a change so fast...

I just want to visit KL again crying

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Create more new songs to FO the G there.

Lots of people like to listen to the rap, describing the rap.e, rap.ist of the cuntry

Laughing

another song of Namewee has now make him very famous now.. understand his latest song 玻璃心 has broken popular record in Taiwan

https://twitter.com/fangshimin/status/14...7994703878

https://youtu.be/xG-1KpIYNnI

方舟子 is a notorious HJ dog living in Assmerica!

He has to badmouth China so that Assmerica will continue to allow him to live there and give him bones to eat!  Rotfl

(18-10-2021, 11:08 PM)revealer Wrote:  another song of Namewee has now make him very famous now.. understand his latest song 玻璃心 has broken popular record in Taiwan

Quite funny. Haha Big Grin

Namewee not good looking, so has to thrive on controversy.

(18-10-2021, 11:13 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  方舟子 is a notorious HJ dog living in Assmerica!

He has to badmouth China so that Assmerica will continue to allow him to live there and give him bones to eat!  Rotfl

[Image: AF816524-972-F-49-F2-BAEE-77-F5-B2-C44-AEF.jpg]

white man's yellow dog, not much different from this white man's black dog  Laughing

Why I says Muddysian Boleh and Muddysia Boleh ….. Muddysia WILL NEVER CHANGE …. they are the majority, either you integrate like the Thai Chinese or the Indo Chinese …. if not get out. How can you change a nation where you are a minority? Wet dreams, I says

Namewee …. better convert to be a Taiwanese since he spent most of his life and career there …. then just go straight to be a Ah Tiong because Tai-WArt will become PRCunts.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

He is indeed famous but more due to controversy he made,
his songs are belong to low class.
Nevertheless can see got some followers here.

Malaisia is really malaisai. The ministars and G there spend their working time on how to siphon more $$$ from the coffers and from non-bummi companies.

(22-08-2021, 09:10 AM)Great Wrote:  Namewee you're wasting your time. Create another 100 raps malusia will still be the same,as long as its rule by the self declared superior race with corruption under their tudung and skull cap.

I think it's more for his own popularity

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.