Farking rule for dine in at Mall

https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/cou...?s=612x612

(10-08-2021, 02:55 PM)OLT Wrote:  u always kp FC food taste like shit.  just nice ma..

lol

I got kp FC no nice food meh?

Anyway me and wife went to the Msia FC and ordered 1 chicken drumstick with rice and egg plus 1 set chicken satay. Both were super good.....die die must try!

(10-08-2021, 03:41 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Not able to dine outside and in restaurant doesn't really bother me. Lol I'm not sociable anyways.

I rather most vaccinated mingle amongst themselves and start dropping dead. Then the 500mil target can reach much earlier and a new world is born. Lol

Wah, you so evil one ah? 

Vaccinate or not is a personal choice, there is no need to be divisive.

(10-08-2021, 05:43 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Wah, you so evil one ah? 

Tell that to the Farking useless ministers!

(10-08-2021, 05:43 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Wah, you so evil one ah? 

Precisely rite? So why then govt or related persons point finger at unvaccinated as the spreader or as people who are not socially responsible?

It cuts both ways. The fact that the vaccination program cannot address the concerns raised by those not convinced is never to force the unconvinced into a corner. It's the typical way of the govt to say they are right and you must follow. Yet when problem occurs, govt is not a fault or it's a genuine mistake and move on.

(10-08-2021, 07:19 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Precisely rite? So why then govt or related persons point finger at unvaccinated as the spreader or as people who are not socially responsible?

It cuts both ways. The fact that the vaccination program cannot address the concerns raised by those not convinced is never to force the unconvinced into a corner. It's the typical way of the govt to say they are right and you must follow. Yet when problem occurs, govt is not a fault or it's a genuine mistake and move on.

Hopefully these useless ministers get fark by citizens!

(10-08-2021, 07:19 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Precisely rite? So why then govt or related persons point finger at unvaccinated as the spreader or as people who are not socially responsible?

Of course they are divisive. That's a separate issue

But I am talking about you wishing to see full vaxxed people die... lol .  People are being sort of pressured to go jab, you still want them to die? They already took the risk of jabbing and survived. Let them live lah.

If you want to wish, then wish the MTF and MOH die lah...

(10-08-2021, 07:54 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Of course they are divisive. That's a separate issue

But I am talking about you wishing to see full vaxxed people die... lol .  People are being sort of pressured to go jab, you still want them to die? They already took the risk of jabbing and survived. Let them live lah.

If you want to wish, then wish the MTF and MOH die lah...

I do not stand to benefit for anyone to die. I'm just stating the extreme opposing view for people to understand that the divisiveness cuts both ways and really the sheep is the ones paying the price all the time.

So citizens vaccinated or unvaccinated should all just stick together and boycott. The unity will send the right message. But citizens of the world do not have the balls and are mercy to the govt lah.

Just accept our fate lah. So we just keep quiet and wait for our turn to be slaughtered by the lions bah.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

Think about it.. Since non vaccinated are forced to eat at coffeeshop and hawker centre, then there should be priority seats at these venues for non vaccinated since they can't go aircon env to eat..

Make sense right..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(10-08-2021, 01:12 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Unvaxxed people better stay home as much as possible. Indian variant is no joke.

yet its ok for unvax 12 year old and below to dine in

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

luckily my fav hang out is hawker and coffee shop   Big Grin

(10-08-2021, 09:53 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Think about it.. Since non vaccinated are forced to eat at coffeeshop and hawker centre, then there should be priority seats at these venues for non vaccinated since they can't go aircon env to eat..

Make sense right..

the whole purpose is to shame the unvax and make them guilty for not vaxing
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

USE  YOUR MASKS  BECAUSE NEW  COVID-DELTA
IS  DIFFERENT,  DEADLY  &  UNDETECTABLE:

The new COVID DELTA VIRUS there is:

NO COUGH
NO FEVER

Just a lot of:

JOINT-PAIN
HEADACHE
NECK PAIN
UPPER BACK PAIN
PNEUMONIA
GENERAL WEEKNESS
NO APPETITE

COVID-DELTA is of course, more Virulent and with a higher Death rate.

It takes less time to go to extremes, Sometimes without symptoms.

Let's be more careful!

This strain does not live in the nasopharyngeal region, now it directly affects the Lungs, which means the "Windows", the periods of time are shorter.

I have seen several patients without FEVER, without PAIN, but who report mild CHEST PNEUMONIA on their X-RAYS.

NASAL SWAB TESTS are very often NEGATIVE for COVID-DELTA, and there are more and more false negatives of NASOPHARYNGEAL TESTS.

This means that the VIRUS spreads and spreads directly to the LUNGS, causing acute respiratory stress caused by VIRAL PNEUMONIA.

This explains why it has become sharp, more virulent and deadly.

Please be more careful, avoid crowded places, keep a distance of 1.5m even in open places, use double masks, face mask and wash your hands often (and when coughing or sneezes) at the moment everyone is ASYMPTOMATIC.

This * "WAVE" * is much more deadly than the first. So we have to be VERY careful and take * all kinds of precautions *

Also be an alert communicator to your friends and family

(10-08-2021, 11:16 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  USE  YOUR MASKS  BECAUSE NEW  COVID-DELTA
IS  DIFFERENT,  DEADLY  &  UNDETECTABLE:

The new COVID DELTA VIRUS there is:

NO COUGH
NO FEVER

Just a lot of:

JOINT-PAIN
HEADACHE
NECK PAIN
UPPER BACK PAIN
PNEUMONIA
GENERAL WEEKNESS
NO APPETITE

COVID-DELTA is of course, more Virulent and with a higher Death rate.

It takes less time to go to extremes, Sometimes without symptoms.

Let's be more careful!

This strain does not live in the nasopharyngeal region, now it directly affects the Lungs, which means the "Windows", the periods of time are shorter.

I have seen several patients without FEVER, without PAIN, but who report mild CHEST PNEUMONIA on their X-RAYS.

NASAL SWAB TESTS are very often NEGATIVE for COVID-DELTA, and there are more and more false negatives of NASOPHARYNGEAL TESTS.

This means that the VIRUS spreads and spreads directly to the LUNGS, causing acute respiratory stress caused by VIRAL PNEUMONIA.

This explains why it has become sharp, more virulent and deadly.

Please be more careful, avoid crowded places, keep a distance of 1.5m even in open places, use double masks, face mask and wash your hands often (and when coughing or sneezes) at the moment everyone is ASYMPTOMATIC.

This * "WAVE" * is much more deadly than the first. So we have to be VERY careful and take * all kinds of precautions *

Also be an alert communicator to your friends and family

Bro, time to use N95 mask. Those disposal surgical and reusable masks are useless against this variant......... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(10-08-2021, 03:34 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...op-2102571

Evil OYK. Pl vote him out the next GE. Sometimes got no choice must dine in at a foodcourt bcos nearby no nearby kopitiam and HC. He 's imposing hardship on all the unvaccinated elderly, those who cannot walk far from eg hospitals to find open air eateries. Vaccinated  can oso be infectious, why ony confine the negative tests on unvaccinated. Even ah Gan oso dint dream of dis stupiak ruling to force vaccination.

Oredy say dis terracotta ong is ministar of smoke and mirrors. Kee Chiu might make social guffaws but he is definitely smarter dan terracotta. Vote OYK Out if Sinpwn hasn't self destructed at the next GE !!

this morning heard on radio, besides 5 pple vaccinated can eat there, some foorcourt allow unvac to go in but max 2pple.  not sure whether this apply to all foodcourt or not. at least this make more sense.

Unvaccinated betterer buy as many ART kits as possible becos we are all about doing tests before doing anything outside.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(11-08-2021, 08:55 AM)OLT Wrote:  this morning heard on radio, besides 5 pple vaccinated can eat there, some foorcourt allow unvac to go in but max 2pple.  not sure whether this apply to all foodcourt or not. at least this make more sense.

More scary is this morning read that those workers not vaccinated must go test twice a week at their own expanse. ......... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(11-08-2021, 09:00 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  More scary is this morning read that those workers not vaccinated must go test twice a week at their own expanse. ......... Rolleyes

Tiagong for silver serpent is once a week and the cost of testing kits cut from the salary.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(11-08-2021, 09:00 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  More scary is this morning read that those workers not vaccinated must go test twice a week at their own expanse. ......... Rolleyes

i supposed this does not apply to those who are allergic to the vaccine ba.

(11-08-2021, 09:24 AM)OLT Wrote:  i supposed this does not apply to those who are allergic to the vaccine ba.

Now Sinovac approved liao so allergic to mRNA cannot be used as excuse....... Confused

Carl Jung

(10-08-2021, 10:51 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  the whole purpose is to shame the unvax and make them guilty for not vaxing
Well, the way this group is being handled in this saga, don't think they will vote for govt in next election..

So, another group to win over..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(11-08-2021, 10:40 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Well, the way this group is being handled in this saga, don't think they will vote for govt in next election..

So, another group to win over..

Awesome. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone

(11-08-2021, 10:45 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  Awesome. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone

The sadist part is we are letting in foreigners without vaccination (the arrangement with Taiwan, just need PCR test result upon arrival, no SHN), but yet we are throwing all these shits at not vaccinated Singaporean..

(11-08-2021, 11:10 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  The sadist part is we are letting in foreigners without vaccination (the arrangement with Taiwan, just need PCR test result upon arrival, no SHN), but yet we are throwing all these shits at not vaccinated Singaporean..

I think we're still in CB condition (unlinked >30 per day), hence require hard lockdown.

(10-08-2021, 01:05 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I just kena chase out by all the FC in Jurong Point. Restaurants also all cannot! Only vaxxed can dine!

Big FARK U to bloody PAP!
Unlucky 7mth lah!..  Thinking

Yesterday complaining got conned by Singtel & today chased out by food outlet?..

(10-08-2021, 04:58 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I got kp FC no nice food meh?

Anyway me and wife went to the Msia FC and ordered 1 chicken drumstick with rice and egg plus 1 set chicken satay. Both were super good.....die die must try!

Msia Boleh?.. 

I like their Claypot Ckn Rice & Lontong..  Wink

Not having to go restaurants is kind of a good thing for me... I think I spend like 20k on restaurant food each year... Lol

From Sgtalk, we roughly know who scare of injection  Laughing

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(10-08-2021, 12:55 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Can la. But cannot 5pax per table.

cannot

Really, no jab, 2 also cannot go air-con places to dine in? Anyway, no problem of mine, so I better not kaypoh  Cool

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin