Father alleges daughter lost her finger in Ion Ôrchard hand dryer incident
Music 

https://mothership.sg/2021/12/ion-orchar...-incident/

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

terrilbe.

Laughing

Opening has no safety guard.

Again starwberries parents blame everyone except themselves instead of taking care of their little monkeys. Why let that child shove her hands all over the dryer.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Lab lan...here SG u cannot sue Big Boy Players.

(10-12-2021, 06:12 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Again starwberries parents blame everyone except themselves instead of taking care of their little monkeys. Why let that child shove her hands all over the dryer.

That is right, the father should supervise her 5-year-old daughter when using a hand dryer.  Hands are to be placed about 6 inches away from the hand dryer, and to rub both hands in order to have it become dry...... Angry

(10-12-2021, 06:16 PM)debono Wrote:  That is right, the father should supervise her 5-year-old daughter when using a hand dryer.  Hands are to be placed about 6 inches away from the hand dryer, and to rub both hands in order to have it become dry...... Angry

I think there are 2 mistakes ...1) dryer not covered properly 2) father did not watch over daughter..

I wonder if 2 is caused by daughter going to ladies and father cannot go in.

I see some fathers brink their very young daughters to gent's...cover their eyes then  bring then go...

5yr old seems like can go toilet herself but unfortunately the dryer was not covered.

I blame the dad less than the shipping center.

No covering is like leaving a manhole open for people to fall in....then blame people for not looking where they are walking

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(10-12-2021, 06:23 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think there are 2 mistakes ...1) dryer not covered properly 2) father did not watch over daughter..

I see some fathers brink their very young daughters to gent's...cover their eyes then  bring then go...

5yr old seems like can go toilet herself but unfortunately the dryer was not covered.

No covering is like leaving a manhole open for people to fall in....then blame people for not looking where they are walking

It is possible that the guard of the hand dryer had been removed.  But it is about time that the pubic at large, be 'educate' on the proper use of the hand dryer.  To get the hands to be dry quickly, place hands 6 inches below the hand dryer an keep rubbing the hands until they are dry, if the hands are not rubbed then it will take a longer time to get dry......... Laughing Rotfl

That is breach of safety. All equipment with moving parts must be fitted with with screen cover. Providing a hand dryer without cover is like giving someone a fan with no cover and the bare blades exposing........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(10-12-2021, 06:16 PM)debono Wrote:  That is right, the father should supervise her 5-year-old daughter when using a hand dryer.  Hands are to be placed about 6 inches away from the hand dryer, and to rub both hands in order to have it become dry...... Angry

At this days and age, you still see parents let small kids play on the escalator … something bad happen blame everyone except themselves

(10-12-2021, 06:23 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think there are 2 mistakes ...1) dryer not covered properly 2) father did not watch over daughter..

Worst a lot of fugg heads walking while play with handphones, I saw some playing while cycling. I hope I can witness one so I can laugh at them.

your analysis is much better, rationale and mature than Tangsen. Tangsen looks like a kid commenting rubbish here. not sure if he was like that in the old sgtalk.

Err... 5 year old went toilet on her own? And then she used the dryer on her own and injured herself?

OK I can accept the first part. I can even accept that that's a basin for her to wash her hand. But 5 year old can reach the dryer to even activate it?

The 5 year old kid so tall?

(10-12-2021, 09:49 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  your analysis is much better, rationale and mature than Tangsen. Tangsen looks like a kid commenting rubbish here. not sure if he was like that in the old sgtalk.

Go get your jab … many in Sgtalk will be supporting you  Laughter-68

(10-12-2021, 11:21 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Err... 5 year old went toilet on her own? And then she used the dryer on her own and injured herself?

OK I can accept the first part. I can even accept that that's a basin for her to wash her hand. But 5 year old can reach the dryer to even activate it?

The 5 year old kid so tall?

Waaaaa … right on the money …. Sherlocks