Fear Mongering on the rise - Unvaccinated

(19-07-2021, 01:37 PM)OLT Wrote:  yalor.. some pilot dare not take vaccine after obama's post and many other uncles dare not take pfizer too.
Most interesting thing, which some might not know, that Pitzer CEO self declared he is not vaccinated. Something and somewhere must be not right.

(21-05-2024, 03:28 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Most interesting thing, which some might not know, that Pitzer CEO self declared he is not vaccinated. Something and somewhere must be not right.

Many cooks refuse to eat at the restaurants that they work in, and it's not because they are sick of eating their own cooking. They have inside knowledge of how food is prepared over there. 
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

(21-05-2024, 02:48 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I speak from personal experience as a man approaching my mid-50s who experienced heart palpitations, following my 3rd Covid-19 jab. I feared for my life as a cardiac arrest seemed imminent, but I pulled through. An acquaintance in his early 50s wasn't as fortunate. His vaccination triggered a fatal heart attack, but the authorities claimed that he died from "underlying conditions".  

Yes! I agree with u. It was my fear too from the 1st vaccination.  In 2015 I had suffered heart palpitation and discomfort throughout the year. What is amazing is that the palpitation came to an end after I had a near fatal heart attack.  I was suddenly overwhelmed with tightness in my chest, shoulder and neck. I could not take another step forward as I was in pain. I squat and thought. This is it. My end day. Lucky, I survived the attack. The pain wears off after a few mins. So when they required every citizens to get vaccinated I was apprehensive of getting another attack.  Lucky, I got through the 1st and 2nd vaccination. Then come the booster jab that I am forced to take as my employer kept asking me have I taken the booster vaccination. So I had no choice. Four months later I got hit not by heart attack. Something else which I will update when the times come. I can only say my life has been shorten.

(21-05-2024, 02:48 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I speak from personal experience as a man approaching my mid-50s who experienced heart palpitations, following my 3rd Covid-19 jab. I feared for my life as a cardiac arrest seemed imminent, but I pulled through. An acquaintance in his early 50s wasn't as fortunate. His vaccination triggered a fatal heart attack, but the authorities claimed that he died from "underlying conditions".  

Yes he may have died from "underlying conditions"  but that vaccination could have excelerated the deteriotion of his underlying condition.

(21-05-2024, 03:48 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Yes! I agree with u. It was my fear too from the 1st vaccination.  In 2015 I had suffered heart palpitation and discomfort throughout the year. What is amazing is that the palpitation came to an end after I had a near fatal heart attack.  I was suddenly overwhelmed with tightness in my chest, shoulder and neck. I could not take another step forward as I was in pain. I squat and thought. This is it. My end day. Lucky, I survived the attack. The pain wears off after a few mins. So when they required every citizens to get vaccinated I was apprehensive of getting another attack.  Lucky, I got through the 1st and 2nd vaccination. Then come the booster jab that I am forced to take as my employer kept asking me have I taken the booster vaccination. So I had no choice. Four months later I got hit not by heart attack. Something else which I will update when the times come. I can only say my life has been shorten.
Hope you wil be strong and well to fight and overcome this dilemma.

It is very frustrating and irresponsible to put blame on underlying illness as a conclusion on sudden death. Moreover, they lead a healthy lifestyle and succumbed to sudden death, which is really sad to hear. These are the people I never support nor neither trust them, who keeps claiming underlying illness to n push away their  responsibilities.

(21-05-2024, 05:45 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  It is very frustrating and irresponsible to put blame on underlying illness as a conclusion on sudden death. Moreover, they lead a healthy lifestyle and succumbed to sudden death, which is really sad to hear. These are the people I never support nor neither trust them, who keeps claiming underlying illness to n push away their  responsibilities.

To be fair, it's an invalid assumption that all Singaporeans of all ages have a healthy body, every organ, and side effects from vaccination are the cause of death.

If you work in healthcare, you will know what most lay peepur don't.  Peepur may look healthy and normal on the outside but in fact, there are more peepur with health issues of one kind or another than those without.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

sterner stuff ah sterner stuff... Tongue

come here gaslight but ownself scared to GPGT and update latest mRNA jab when it's so "safe and effective" lOLOLOLOLLOL... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

[Image: image.png]

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.

P & M got updated vaccines meh? Thought they always paying mainstream media to clear their old stocks of vaccines.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(21-05-2024, 03:53 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Yes he may have died from "underlying conditions"  but that vaccination could have excelerated the deteriotion of his underlying condition.

Our leaders have honed the practice of shifting blame away from themselves into an art.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(21-05-2024, 03:48 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Yes! I agree with u. It was my fear too from the 1st vaccination.  In 2015 I had suffered heart palpitation and discomfort throughout the year. What is amazing is that the palpitation came to an end after I had a near fatal heart attack.  I was suddenly overwhelmed with tightness in my chest, shoulder and neck. I could not take another step forward as I was in pain. I squat and thought. This is it. My end day. Lucky, I survived the attack. The pain wears off after a few mins. So when they required every citizens to get vaccinated I was apprehensive of getting another attack.  Lucky, I got through the 1st and 2nd vaccination. Then come the booster jab that I am forced to take as my employer kept asking me have I taken the booster vaccination. So I had no choice. Four months later I got hit not by heart attack. Something else which I will update when the times come. I can only say my life has been shorten.

I pray that you will recover from your ailment. You must fight this affliction with all your strength!

(21-05-2024, 05:37 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Hope you wil be strong and well to fight and overcome this dilemma.

EvertonDieHard
I pray that you will recover from your ailment. You must fight this affliction with all your strength!

@ Gemster & EvertonDieHard

Thanks for your kind words  I'm  fine, up and running.  Ailment yet to show its ugly head. No pain yet.

(19-07-2021, 03:03 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  must be very difficult for obamao to stop his antivax postings so abruptly and singalion to stop his sci-fi postings

You so bangsim to take mRNA meh?  

I don't.   

(23-05-2024, 02:10 PM)webinarian Wrote:       

I don't.   

need some advice?  P

take mRNA without worry as billions have taken and are healthy and 4000000% safe and effective! Tongue

(23-05-2024, 01:49 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  @ Gemster & EvertonDieHard

Thanks for your kind words  I'm  fine, up and running.  Ailment yet to show its ugly head. No pain yet.

i am wondering how those jab injuried will vote incoming ge? still vote those that gets u into trouble?

(23-05-2024, 01:49 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  @ Gemster & EvertonDieHard Thanks for your kind words  I'm  fine, up and running.  Ailment yet to show its ugly head. No pain yet.

[Image: media_159fb0a42ed2115faf53ab321212a8ef3a...ize=medium]

(23-05-2024, 02:10 PM)webinarian Wrote:       

I don't.   

The real Warren Buffett said dun believe in anything that you don't understand, or something like that

(19-07-2021, 03:03 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  must be very difficult for obamao to stop his antivax postings so abruptly and singalion to stop his sci-fi postings

Looks like both hv stopped

(23-05-2024, 03:26 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  The real Warren Buffett said dun believe in anything that you don't understand, or something like that

[Image: main-qimg-85377c18daa18235a74f1067ebbb714b-lq]

(23-05-2024, 02:57 PM)sogo Wrote:  i am wondering how those jab injuried will vote incoming ge? still vote those that gets u into trouble?

Need some advice on who to vote that will implement mandatory mRNA jabs for mRNA pro-vaxxers... Tongue

(23-05-2024, 02:57 PM)sogo Wrote:  i am wondering how those jab injuried will vote incoming ge? still vote those that gets u into trouble?

You can be assured that the vote will be against them if they issued another direct or indirect forced mandatory vaccination requirement on the seniors.

(23-05-2024, 03:04 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  [Image: media_159fb0a42ed2115faf53ab321212a8ef3a...ize=medium]

There is only one direction if one is hit with such ailment as chronic diseases or cancer.  No such thing as will be well again. Life are cut short.  Death eventually.  Rolleyes