February 2023 the WP Hammer asks - Can cost of livjng woes be contained?

[Image: 2Xq1vkS.jpg]

The WP suggests a list of things that can be done to contain rise in cost of livjng :

1. Delay GST hikes.

2. Delay hikes in govt fees and utilities until inflation pressure subsides.

3. Moderate the influx of workers until our infrastuexture such as housing  and transport can better accommodate the bigger population.

4. Moderate the  rental increase  for shop houses, hawker stalls etc so that hawkers don't feel the pressure to increase prices....

All good ideas that the PAP govt refuse to adopt. So it has turned jnto a cost of living crisis for Singaporeans. The PAP prefers to blame others ...but a good govt should do what it can before blaming others.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(16-11-2023, 02:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: 2Xq1vkS.jpg]

The WP suggests a list of things that can be done to contain rise in cost of livjng :

1. Delay GST hikes.

2. Delay hikes in govt fees and utilities until inflation pressure subsides.

3. Moderate the influx of workers until our infrastuexture such as housing  and transport can better accommodate the bigger population.

4. Moderate the  rental increase  for shop houses, hawker stalls etc so that hawkers don't feel the pressure to increase prices....

All good ideas that the PAP govt refuse to adopt. So it has turned jnto a cost of living crisis for Singaporeans. The PAP prefers to blame others ...but a good govt should do what it can before blaming others.

Good ....

WP is farking useless. They will ask the questions, and when the govt answers them in parliament they will just meekly accept and not pursue further. Not like LMW. If the reply is not good enough then ask until they give a good one!

Ignore List: Oyk

(16-11-2023, 02:39 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Good ....

pap does the complete opposite n now lsl askus not to depwnd soely on govt to solve probelms
pap is the one who cause the problem!!!
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(16-11-2023, 09:17 PM)talky Wrote:  pap does the complete opposite n now lsl askus not to depwnd soely on govt to solve probelms
pap is the one who cause the problem!!!
Then you know what shall you do during the next GE?