Beware of OCBC Bank

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2023/05...r-new-law/

OCBC Bank cannot even offer explanation to what happened? My guess is that the process lapses has been mounting for ages.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

Dangerous share business with partners
Anytime kick out, kosong

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Read with a pinch of salt. The guy say police case in 2016, 2018 IO show him "an OCBC authorisation form signed by my previous partner to remove himself as a signatory of the said bank account when my previous partner left the company".

Why would IO show him something that is not related to what he has reported? IO so free meh..

He also say "I confronted the new signatory of the bank account and compelled him to close it in my presence at an OCBC bank branch in June 2016, in order to prevent any potential illegal activities associated with the bank account."..

The guy know who the new signatory is, but didn't say the new signatory break any law like forgery, so what could have happened?

If the guy is so sure OCBC screwed up, he can sue OCBC for damages. Sure win case why not..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..