Fed's decision tonight is going to made or break

the stock market rally.  The market is expecting a rate hike of 25 basis point.  A rally will breakout if there is no rate hike.

There was a reduction in PPI but an increase in core CPI last week.  Banks are having diarrhea and labors were tight.  Retail sales were down.. Fed would have a very difficult decision to make.

This is not the key moment.Thjs is just current events and short term market focus.

In the coming months these risks will benefit bare
1. US enters recession
2. Company earnings take a hit
3. Tight credit conditions weigh down on everything.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Presently, hard to predict where US market will go. Stock markets are down but are not under water yet. Nasdaq has a breakup despite all the banking problems. There was a capitulation too without the market crashing thereafter and this shows the market is quite resilient. Unless this breakup is a bull trap; if not, it can take Nasdaq and other markets to higher highs.

[Image: Screenshot-2023-03-22-102925.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like teaserteam's post

The financial system is much unlike those days in 2008. The FED and the banks r ready 4 bank runs.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...markets-vp&leadSource=uverify%20wall

Mouse trap  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

quickly load up and wait to huat big big.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Contrarians would like this kind of story

1) Market got what they wanted, 25 BSP
2) Fed signaled only 1 more rate hike for 2023

Yet the market is down because Yellen said “blanket deposit insurance hadn’t been considered or discussed by her department"

Imagine the market has survived after so many rate hikes, inflation rate scares, and even bank failures and yet the market was worried about uncertainty, quibbled about the blanket insurance for depositors.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-i...3-5d5e1d6f

Powell looks like Magneto... Lol