WFH gave me the clarity I needed to leave my marriage

WFH gave me the clarity I needed to leave my marriage

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3AsL7Nt

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

what new, divorce this thing All along there in USA so common, Europe

than slowly come China, Taiwan etc

I don't feel shock on divorce this thing.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

I think people who get married have to think carefully

It is people from 2 different background pressed together by marriage and have to be prepared a a lot of give and take, adjustments and changes.

If one is not prepared for this better not get committed.

In Singapore the number of of divorces is one third the number of marriages.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(23-01-2022, 04:03 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think people who get married have to think carefully

It is people from 2 different background pressed together by marriage and have to be prepared a a lot of give and take, adjustments and changes.

you are not qualified to talk about this.
[+] 2 users Like drgn's post

Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(23-01-2022, 04:10 PM)drgn Wrote:  you are not qualified to talk about this.

Rotfl

(23-01-2022, 04:03 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think people who get married have to think carefully

[Image: safe-image-1.gif]

Laughing

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

WFH gave me the clarity to come sgtalk  nudie Tongue

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

The close down of previous sgtalk gave me the clarity that this forum is a waste of time, since it is infested with mostly China propaganda.

WFH gave us the clarity that we can be our own boss and fire the boss nudie

Is the reason because sgbuffett is not married therefore not qualified to comment about divorce..

WFH clarity me that our gov is totally disgrace. We do not have a good job that required us to be present at office, we can anytime replaced by oversea staff where they cost cheaper than us. why company want to paid us 5k to work from home, they can also paid 1k to our cheaper brother and sister far away from sg. Sg is deteriorating day by day.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

(23-01-2022, 08:24 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  WFH clarity me that our gov is totally disgrace. We do not have a good job that required us to be present at office, we can anytime replaced by oversea staff where they cost cheaper than us. why company want to paid us 5k to work from home, they can also paid 1k to our cheaper brother and sister far away from sg. Sg is deteriorating day by day.

Office based workers  can easily be replaced if the employee can work from home...

WTH, gave us the clarity sgtalk is the right forum to join?
The courage of member who speak the truth and the sudden closure of previous sgtalk. Who the hell sgtalk had irritated?
[+] 1 user Likes Kgliangp's post