Fees imposed on CPF if you die without nomination...

Plse take the time to nominate to avoid hefty fees

Really why is the govt operating like a property and charging a % of total funds ...instead of a flat admin fee. Isn't handling 20k vs 300k the sane effort...

[Image: iG8FlDL.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Like some illegal money lender charging high interest rates.

tomorrow will be a better day

[Image: 1-C1-ABC1-F-272-D-4-BF4-A072-3-D3-D1159-A96-A.jpg]

still can make nomination online ?

can nominate a charity based in USA ?
[+] 2 users Like Napoleon Porlumpar's post

die already no need to worry anything.

(27-07-2023, 10:05 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  die already no need to worry anything.

Unless You are Alone , don't have kids or wife. Obviously the fees your wife, IF still alive or your kids continue Pay And Pay.

just like owning debts, loans, you not around never mind your wife, kids continue to repay your loans and debts.

Smile this is BEST to be Alone nevertheless isn't we come to this world Alone? Even Twins are the same. Not both come to this world together, younger one delay by few seconds.

Heng I nominated early before that stupid re-nomination rule, my CPF will automatic goes to wife if uplorry.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

They won't leave you alone after you died and who can stop them? Credible candidate? @sclim

Smile

actually for Foreveralone already Heck care don't bother all these since don't have kids or wife.

if they follow up to your next of kin etc also Who care.

I only concern those CPF money , assets etc Govt take end of the day After checking no one inheritance Govt will owned it so call " for charity purpose " I don't know how they assign etc.

the madafaka of this brainchild should deserve to die surrounded with loved ones not but a horrible painful death and same goes to the group of civil servants who handle such cases

grave repercussions towards their entire loved ones and sufferings before their death a must

show no mercy

now fellow singaporeans should know why cpf is 100% not your money

(27-07-2023, 08:03 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Really why is the govt operating like a property and charging a % of total funds ...instead of a flat admin fee. Isn't handling 20k vs 300k the sane effort...

[Image: iG8FlDL.jpg]

Right. You can say the same for COE.

(27-07-2023, 09:19 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  [Image: 1-C1-ABC1-F-272-D-4-BF4-A072-3-D3-D1159-A96-A.jpg]

Pinky: you dun want chicken wing, I will still take whole chicken. Up to you.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Higher mortal invest too much into AT land until no $$$ liao ish it?

Up GST still not enough, this kind of $$$ also want to earn nao. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

CASE has been sleeping for a very long long time

(27-07-2023, 12:11 PM)Dan Wrote:  CASE has been sleeping for a very long long time

Side note, I remember last time they promote " Lemon Law " to safeguard consumers.

this also NOT say Free. I remember go CASE site check around, is like NTUC style " membership " means You want to get protected under " Lemon Law " have to be member pay a fee , I forget is monthly or yearly.

CASE all along " sleeping " just like renovation companies currently also one of the highest been complain. This already for Years. Nothing or new rules , regulations been set to safeguard people who wish to hire renovation companies to do renovate.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Actually if I am the person dying doesn't matter to me. Only my offspring or beneficiaries need to pay and get lesser monies. If their fist very tight urgent need my dead monies then go negotiate with CPF then.

This should have been debated in parliament as it concerns every single working adult
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

These people under that wastrel are not really serving the voters, instead they are just thinking of how to fleece them. This type of money also want to take.  Angry

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

told you all already and see yourself. vote wisely
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

Probably Most singles never make cpf nomination

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

This pap always about money and nothing else, and the bunch of useless cabinet plus the wastrel son is really a liabilities to us.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

I want to nominate World Vision & SPCA

to help the poor little children and animals

can??

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?