Fei Fei Wanton Noodles

This stall at Jurong East 252 always closed around 11.30am. Today I was lucky saw the Q, so just Q lor since I reach there just b4 11.30am.

Few mins later a woman shouted "No more Wanton 
Noodles. Only left duck noodles. Some drop out of Q but I bopian try the duck lor.

To my surprise it was one of the nicest duck noodles I ever had.....better than the Boonlay braised duck noodles. Meat was very soft and fragrant and noodle very shiok!

[Image: 20210830-112725.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

They are very slow!

(30-08-2021, 01:56 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  They are very slow!

Ok lah. Not that slow.

Jurong West 505 got 4 wanton noodles stall. 3 were voted the BEST! But to me the 3 stalls suck big time. Their char siew r all tasteless and wanton so tiny u need magnifying glass to see.

The Best is actually the stall not voted and I know y. The 3 stalls all same style....just lots of red chilli. This stall has the biggest wanton with huge prawn and meat inside. The char siew super tasty with fats....only stupid problem is it's too salty and sweet!

(30-08-2021, 01:52 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  This stall at Jurong East 252 always closed around 11.30am. Today I was lucky saw the Q, so just Q lor since I reach there just b4 11.30am.

Few mins later a woman shouted "No more Wanton 
Noodles. Only left duck noodles. Some drop out of Q but I bopian try the duck lor.

To my surprise it was one of the nicest duck noodles I ever had.....better than the Boonlay braised duck noodles. Meat was very soft and fragrant and noodle very shiok!

[Image: 20210830-112725.jpg]

Duck looks nice but only 3 pieces where got enough? Why dun you ask for more meat?..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Got 5 to 6 slices lah. And its thicker than normal. Just nice for me. Only thing is I think they run out of veg too.

the other fei fei at joo chiat sells only wanton no duck, but lots of pork oil. could be different owners

(30-08-2021, 03:21 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  the other fei fei at joo chiat sells only wanton no duck, but lots of pork oil. could be different owners

This Fei Fei not the franchise wan. Franchise wan sucks! Damn salty and they give very thin slice of meat!