Just now news mention India population start to declining

still remember few years back , it claim Indian population will win China population.

Now I see they follow China and rest of the world , population declining.

(04-09-2023, 11:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  still remember few years back , it claim Indian population will win China population.

no play play Need to feed them all, at first can don care.

Many had come to sg so the total number dropped
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(05-09-2023, 08:03 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Many had come to sg so the total number dropped

Laughter-13

(04-09-2023, 11:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  still remember few years back , it claim Indian population will win China population.

probably............

1) a lot of these vermin migrated...........a curse for other nations............

2) birthrate drop thanks to mRNA vax.............a great blessing for mankind..........

They just learned about something called condom.

They realise it is better to have sex with animals.

Their data itself is not accurate at all.
Dont believe it blindly.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

The new stricter law on rape, helps.

I doubt the validity of TS info source
as I did not saw any article taking about it.

However found under employment problems instead
www.cnn.com › 2023 › 05 › 27 › economy › india-economic-miracle-issues-youth-intl-hnk-dst › index.html
India's 'economic miracle' hides a time bomb for the young - CNN
May 27, 2023
While people under the age of 25 account for more than 40% of India’s population, almost half of them – 45.8% – were unemployed as of December 2022, according to the Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE), an independent think tank headquartered in Mumbai, which publishes job data more regularly than the Indian government.

what we understand the SAGA is 40% of world population will be in AfriCA meaning into the y2100
all countries will get their down DOWN.Turmoil will be brutal.
ChiNA inDIA with their huge population will be a sight to behold not that others will fare better
Some drop u simply cannot believe can happen.
Humanity is stupid they keep going to their vomits
Now the only MAN preventing it happening is only Putin.
Supply chains damaged beyond belief. Putin sending free grains to Africa in a couple of weeks.
RT is offline 444&402 they cannot bear to hear

Then which country is still population growing?! The world need more people

(05-09-2023, 07:59 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  I doubt the validity of TS info source
as I did not saw any article taking about it.

However found under employment problems instead
www.cnn.com › 2023 › 05 › 27 › economy › india-economic-miracle-issues-youth-intl-hnk-dst › index.html
India's 'economic miracle' hides a time bomb for the young - CNN
May 27, 2023
While people under the age of 25 account for more than 40% of India’s population, almost half of them – 45.8% – were unemployed as of December 2022, according to the Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE), an independent think tank headquartered in Mumbai, which publishes job data more regularly than the Indian government.

I see from ch 8 media cock new on tv last night FYI

(05-09-2023, 08:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I see from ch 8 media cock new on tv last night FYI

ch8 probably try to say birth rate decrease rather than  population.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY5SX8c8kWI

Inside India’s explosive population growth | 101 East Documentary

Al Jazeera English
11M subscribers

Subscribe

676K views 2 months ago #Aljazeeraenglish #Documentary #India
India has surpassed China as the world’s most populous country.

(05-09-2023, 08:03 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Many had come to sg so the total number dropped

Indians have spread out to many other developed countries; they can't wait to leave their homeland.