Fifa World Cup: Singapore fans to pay at least $98 for complete live coverage

Fifa World Cup: Singapore fans to pay at least $98 for complete live coverage

The price is a slight increase from the $94 subscription price ($112 after early-bird promotion) for the 2018 World Cup.

Read: https://bit.ly/3gVrdoM

When I was young I watch world cup with my dad for free. Now no more free as Spore media is money face. Even our Msia soccer fans can watch for free as their govt love their ppl. Our govt love monies more than ppl. This is life in Spore get used to it
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

Seems reason nable this time

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(30-10-2022, 01:00 PM)sgh Wrote:  When I was young I watch world cup with my dad for free. Now no more free as Spore media is money face. Even our Msia soccer fans can watch for free as their govt love their ppl. Our govt love monies more than ppl. This is life in Spore get used to it

Now you can still watch for free.
Just Google ..and you will know how.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Woah. Really chop carrot head. So expensive
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(30-10-2022, 01:00 PM)sgh Wrote:  When I was young I watch world cup with my dad for free. Now no more free as Spore media is money face. Even our Msia soccer fans can watch for free as their govt love their ppl. Our govt love monies more than ppl. This is life in Spore get used to it

Ha ha, their Govn love their people so much as to export them to work for Singapore. Our Govn love money so much that's why sgd1=MYR3. 30.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

This app= free world cup., Free wimbleton, free tour d France, EPL

The app is
Redbox TV.

Google install enjoy.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(30-10-2022, 01:25 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This app= free world cup., Free wimbleton, free tour d France, EPL

The app is
Redbox TV.

Google install enjoy.

hahaha

international VPN 
FREE 4K coverage 

who voted for million dollars paycheck ministers

$96 is cheap for million dollars paycheck ministers
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

I not sure is it FIFA rights or what , yea back in good old days WC all matches will be show FREE on tv partly have to thanks Tiger beer etc sponsors too.

Now even got show free by sponsors ONLY Q final to final....

Whereas our neighbour Malaysia everytime is FREE come World Cup. So is kinda puzzle.

One thing I yesterday post my Sim only plan M1 auto upgrade to what plan I check out they put me default NOT the lowest plan.
The new plan you can adjust the GB and talk time. I will have to wait till Nov 7 will try to log in adjust the plan.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Just in , EXPECTED.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ge-3033086?

use antenna receive malaysia and indonesia channels better
[+] 1 user Likes mrclubbie's post

For the tech savvy there're a lot of ways to watch this for free.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(30-10-2022, 03:10 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  For the tech savvy there're a lot of ways to watch this for free.

Have to see , lots of " scam site for sure " everytime come WC

Anyone using android box to watch? Any recommendations?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Just boycott lah. If sinkies pay 98 now, next world cup have to pay even more.

I remembered watching the 86 world cup finals, the 90s FA cup final between Wimbledon and Liverpool, the weekly EPL and Italian serie A highlights. Watching the bulls NBA finals live in the morning. weekly wwf actions too. The Malaysia league and the Suzuki cup was also live.

Now all this entertainment is taken away.

(30-10-2022, 04:41 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I remembered watching the 86 world cup finals, the 90s FA cup final between Wimbledon and Liverpool, the weekly EPL and Italian serie A highlights. Watching the bulls NBA finals live in the morning. weekly wwf actions too. The Malaysia league and the Suzuki cup was also live.

Now all this entertainment is taken away.

You FORGET ONE BIG THING also.

When SPH Do CH U another TV broadcast beside Media corp the only one.

I still remember Chinese new year during those two years or so , A LOT Programs , movies to see partly Media corp Wake up begin to show latest movies try to improve their programs as Ch U By SPH keep showing nice programs , unique ones and latest movies not say dam old movies. LOL and daily both stations claim their tv viewers is more etc

Later this LKY give announce BOTH Suffer losses so SPH crease operation on TV BUT Radio they still operate, which the station is 91.3 100.3, 96.3 and got one is Financial radio I forget more on Financial stuffs.

Now Media corp back to Its Lazy way showing crap programs zzzz

Those with work-around your lobang channel stable or not? Last 2 world cup i try but quite unstable can get disconnected if too many ppl join and some channels no speak English so just watch action can liao. And the lag can be bad like goal already you a while then see the goal so all the work-around still not as good as paid channel I guess.

But I am ok soccer is not don't have I will die. All I am saying this Spore that I live in is making life miserable for ppl how I wish times rewind back to the 80s where there are fewer foreign ppl and all locals enjoying life to the max. Sadly MIW change direction and remove all these. You still want can but must pay monies. That is why in my mind 365 days it is all about monies becuz this government has taught me all must look at monies then you can win else you are a loser. I am trained by their policies.

(30-10-2022, 06:11 PM)sgh Wrote:  Those with work-around your lobang channel stable or not? Last 2 world cup i try but quite unstable can get disconnected if too many ppl join and some channels no speak English so just watch action can liao. And the lag can be bad like goal already you a while then see the goal so all the work-around still not as good as paid channel I guess.

But I am ok soccer is not don't have I will die. All I am saying this Spore that I live in is making life miserable for ppl how I wish times rewind back to the 80s where there are fewer foreign ppl and all locals enjoying life to the max. Sadly MIW change direction and remove all these. You still want can but must pay monies. That is why in mind 365 days it is all about monies becuz this government has taught me all must look at monies then you can win else you are a loser. I am trained by their policies.

Later RC community centre will announce for sure. Last they also do screening got resident do go watch
but some prefer to watch in their home , bedroom

Already rotten, you still dont know meh? Thinking

Last time so many ppl watching Malaysia cup. Now what happen? I dont even know who are the players in our National Soccer Team.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(30-10-2022, 06:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Later RC community centre will announce for sure. Last they also do screening got resident do go watch
but some prefer to watch in their home , bedroom

Not everyone live near CC leh. That time I got go but it is about 15-20 mins walk to and then another 15-20 mins back. From that incident I don't go already. Why me as a Sporean serve my NS and reservist such little benefits need (4 years one time only) to make it so hard? No monies to pay is it cannot be wat Spore govt so rich. It is becuz they want their related invested companies to earn more monies. End of the day MONIES MONIES MONIES!

(30-10-2022, 06:16 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Already rotten, you still dont know meh? Thinking

Last time so many ppl watching Malaysia cup. Now what happen? I dont even know who are the players in our National  Soccer Team.

The days Msia league disappear and FAS want to improve own league Spore soccer is gone liao no more Kallang Roar. Hear is Msia team want more gate receipt monies as they play Spore but you know lar Spore is about monies how can give more monies to them? So don't cooperate lor. Dunno this rumour true or not?

(30-10-2022, 06:26 PM)sgh Wrote:  Not everyone live near CC leh. That time I got go but it is about 15-20 mins walk to and then another 15-20 mins back. From that incident I don't go already. Why me as a Sporean serve my NS and reservist such little benefits need (4 years one time only) to make it so hard? No monies to pay is it cannot be wat Spore govt so rich. It is becuz they want their related invested companies to earn more monies. End of the day MONIES MONIES MONIES!

I also need to walk my side my CC is not just beside my block or so , take roughly 15 mins if normal walk. I walk fast should be around 10 mins But that time i never go CC see. I see from online . Actually I only watch those free matches show on tv
the rest I just watch from Youtube those highlights.

(30-10-2022, 06:27 PM)sgh Wrote:  The days Msia league disappear and FAS want to improve own league Spore soccer is gone liao no more Kallang Roar. Hear is Msia team want more gate receipt monies as they play Spore but you know lar Spore is about monies how can give more monies to them? So don't cooperate lor. Dunno this rumour true or not?

The worst thing they had done was to tear down old Kallang stadium. No more Kallang Roar. Only left Kallang Meow. Rotfl

If the old Kallang Stadium still around, you wont see an injured parachutist this year NDP?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(30-10-2022, 07:36 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  The worst thing they had done was to tear down old Kallang stadium. No more Kallang Roar. Only left Kallang Meow. Rotfl

If the old Kallang Stadium still around, you wont see a injured parachutist this year NDP?

And the most ironic of all is the field is supposed to be high tech easier maintenance etc etc until recently I think govt take back but must pay the companies monies as stipulated in the contract. This is a classic case of tearing down a national monument to build something better but turn out to be *fill in your blanks yourself*

Too expensive for bar, coffee shop.
Waiting to see if community clubs would organized free outdoor viewing.

Be frank nothing is free in Singapore