Those HDB Flat near Tiong Baru plaza not bad

if you stay there at night just walk down can go pub, etc

Old Gangster area also...now still got some gangsters near havelock...bukit ho swee..henderson..redhill...jalanbukitmerah..kim tian..

(17-04-2022, 12:14 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Old Gangster area also...now still got some gangsters near havelock...bukit ho swee..henderson..redhill...jalanbukitmerah..kim tian..

I saw from youtube, see this fellow will walk around with his good cam , go the lane so call "little korea street " quite happening at night there. lol if I stay there if nothing to do will go downstairs walk around

Got relative stay there those old flat with spiral staircases v near Market but flat v small.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(17-04-2022, 12:34 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Got relative stay there those old flat with spiral staircases v near Market but flat v small.

actually I watch from youtube , the street seem near my friend HDB flat, I used to go his hse before and Duxton just beside his old HDB flat.

I remember his main corridor can over see the CBD area, the kitchen view also.

(17-04-2022, 12:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually I watch from youtube , the street seem near my friend HDB flat, I used to go his hse before and Duxton just beside his  old HDB flat.

Jalan Kukor also not bad... very near Roberson Quay Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(17-04-2022, 12:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually I watch from youtube , the street seem near my friend HDB flat, I used to go his hse before and Duxton just beside his  old HDB flat.

Chinatown area much better more lively during cny.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

if One want to sell , that block opposite or near Tiong B Plaza really can. "mark up high "

Spooner road best. Live among the poor and instantly you feel rich.

(17-04-2022, 12:14 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Old Gangster area also...now still got some gangsters near havelock...bukit ho swee..henderson..redhill...jalanbukitmerah..kim tian..

old gangster now go old age home already if not gone home yet. why talk about them.