Filipino fisherman saves up 2yrs to go on America Got Talent...guess what happened ..

He does not speak English and needs a translator.
He said he watch AGT every night on his cellphone until it became his dream to be on AGT.

Here is what happened.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Amazing.

Of he must have been good or else 2 years of wasted money.

Imagine if he sang like William hung instead Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

He only fishes for a few hours in the morning, then he drives a motorcycle and do delivery after that. So he is just fishing in the longkang around the neighborhood, or fish farms or at the seashore. Then he sings around the neighborhood or karaoke until he sleeps at night. ... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Thats s dream come truth

(17-06-2023, 03:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He does not speak English and needs a translator.
He said he watch AGT every night on his cellphone until it became his dream to be on AGT.

Here is what happened.

when can a Singaporean go and win on America Got Talent ?

(17-06-2023, 09:21 AM)forum456 Wrote:  when can a Singaporean go and win on America Got Talent ?

Singapore born pianist turned magician won AGT a few yrs ago.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.