Finished watching Guardians of The Galaxy Vol.3 on Android box.

Great story, good humour and nice surprises.....a little bit of tears too.
Not bad,  I give 8/10.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

which android box u buyed?
online news says some of the android boxes buyed from online is got malware insides
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/se...h-malware/
Frown

people are mean and scary
i dont know how they judge me
i dont know what they think about me
Sad 

https://www.malwarebytes.com/blog/news/2...rom-amazon

Frown

Sad 

Popular movie apps like:
Mobies HD
Cinema HD

Are well known malware among hackers who can buy service to enter your home network to hack into your home or use for attacks from your home.
One day someone will come knocking in your door when your IP address is used for criminal activities.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(10-07-2023, 03:46 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  which android box u buyed?
online news says some of the android boxes buyed from online is got malware insides
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/se...h-malware/
Frown
My box close to 5 yrs still running strong.
[Image: HTB1EM86T9zqK1RjSZFpq6ykSXXab.jpg]
I uninstalled almost all unnecessary apps and sign in my spare Google account without any personal details.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(10-07-2023, 03:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Popular movie apps like:
Mobies HD
Cinema HD

Are well known malware among hackers who can buy service to enter your home network to hack into your home or use for attacks from your home.
One day someone will come knocking in your door when your IP address is used for criminal activities.

I dun install these apps, never heard of it also. I installed apps that were installed and reviewed by trillions of Chinese people around the world.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

then some of these boxes the real memory is not as per stated in the box or inside the system properties is faked
Frown

Sad 
[+] 1 user Likes zzzzzzz's post

(10-07-2023, 04:27 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  then some of these boxes the real memory is not as per stated in the box or inside the system properties is faked
Frown

Buy an nvidia box or xiaomi TV Bix security patches supported for 3-5yrs should there be a vulnerability jn the system.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(10-07-2023, 04:05 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  I dun install these apps, never heard of it also. I installed apps that were installed and reviewed by trillions of Chinese people around the world.

You just officially jacked up the Chinese population from billions to trillions
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post