Finland to join Nato on Tuesday, Sweden still waiting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0evvn_yXNA

saw this comment under this ST video

" Pap treat their critics as enemies of the state when they haven’t committed a crime they are only giving valid criticism of what more needs to be done that all they are doing
Even when praising people they need to make sure this person never criticises them in the past like what happened to the economist cousin of Michelle Yeoh which ho Ching choose not to praise this is not the kind of gov we should have we need to have a gov that listened to its people and take criticism like an adult which this gov doesn’t shame those who criticise them
Hell with this gov this is why some people hate the pap

Omission of Yeoh Lam Keong
Madam Ho Ching mentioned that doctors, surgeons, lawyers, businessmen, political activists and politicians come out from Yeoh’s family, and even mentioned that ex-PAP politician Yeoh Ghim Seng was the granduncle of Michelle Yeoh.
However, It seems Madam Ho forgot to mention that Yeoh Lam Keong, who is a prominent economist in Singapore and former Chief Economist of GIC (Government of Singapore Investment Corporation), is also a cousin of Michelle Yeoh.
In a recent post, Mr Yeoh sarcastically wrote: ” She forgot to mention the fishermen ! I wonder who are the “political activists”…”

As an economist and academic, Mr Yeoh has been a vocal critic of Singapore’s government and its policies. He has expressed concerns about income inequality, social welfare, and the government’s focus on economic growth at the expense of social welfare.
One of Yeoh’s main criticisms of Singapore’s government is its emphasis on economic growth and its neglect of social welfare policies. He argues that the government’s policies have resulted in income inequality, with the rich getting richer while the poor struggle to make ends meet."

With Russian aggression threatening s countries around that region, I don't think they have a choice.
...they have to join NATO or risk being invaded.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Hope Sweden wil be next in line to join NATO. It wud be best all Skandinavia countries join NATO.