11月至今237人坠WhatsApp诈骗 损失超过60万元

自警方在10月27日发出警示以来,11月至今已有237人坠入WhatsApp骗局,损失超过60万元。

https://bit.ly/3QXxsIm

these crooks are getting creative.
2x after i used paylah by scanning on hawker stall display qr code not long later got scam call to say my posb credit card has illegal transation. the read credit card number also wrong.
police should use a new number to routinely scam these qr code to see which one will cause the scam call then trace back to who provided these qr code. how come the caller can know. where is the leak for scam.
once i did a big transaction as well. scam call no end. then quiet down after a while.
it shows that some where in dbs system has been planted by scammers to fish for food.

(13-11-2023, 09:39 PM)sclim Wrote:  these crooks are getting creative.
2x after i used paylah by scanning on hawker stall display qr code not long later got scam call to say my posb credit card has illegal transation. the read credit card number also wrong.
police should use a new number to routinely scam these qr code to see which one will cause the scam call then trace back to who provided these qr code. how come the caller can know. where is the leak for scam.
once i did a big transaction as well. scam call no end. then quiet down after a while.
it shows that some where in dbs system has been planted by scammers to fish for food.

Just call back the bank to authenticate and tell the bank there is QR code scam

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(13-11-2023, 07:33 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  自警方在10月27日发出警示以来,11月至今已有237人坠入WhatsApp骗局,损失超过60万元。

https://bit.ly/3QXxsIm

Just ignore any message asking you to transfer $$$.
Call directly to the person to authenticate and print screen the conversion.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Just block it when saw this type of number

[Image: Screenshot-2023-11-14-07-18-59-764-com-whatsapp.jpg]

image hosting service
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

not greedy will not kena cheated.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post