Fireworks will be set off from 5 heartland locations in S’pore on New Year’s Eve.

just scrap of what " Mayors " already Govt have more budget

hese are the sites where the fireworks will be set off:

Boon Lay (carpark behind Savoy Theatre)
Punggol (across One Punggol at Waterway Park)
Keat Hong (309 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4)
Our Tampines Hub (Town Square)
MacPherson (behind MacPherson CC, along Pelton Canal)

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(29-12-2022, 06:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  just scrap of what " Mayors " already Govt have more budget

This I agree, what does a mayor do here........? Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(29-12-2022, 06:24 PM)surfer Wrote:  You have your way of thinking I have mine. The countries you’ve mentioned I’ve been to them all. I’ve even been to India, Brazil, Peru, Venezuela and gone to their slum areas. I feel safe. 
Here in this red dot I still put on a mask whenever I step out of my place.
The PAP doesn’t look after me. I look after myself. PERIOD.
LW looks after you ? Fat hope. I’ve written an email direct to him but it was replied by an underling. Till today my questions to him are still not answered.

Precisely, I have my way of THINKING and that was precisely my point.  So if you are going to sleep on New Year's Eve, nobody's stopping you.  The rest of Singapore including 2.4 million foreigners residing here do not THINK like you and do not have to follow you.  nudie

Now, anybody can claim to have been to Peru, Brazil, India, and Venezuela.  You can also claim to have been to the Antarctica hor.  Rotfl  

But I wonder why you cited countries which are known to have a high crime rate huh?  You want to say that Singapore is also very unsafe ah?  Lol!  Rotfl

Now! 

Last but not least....consider yourself privileged that an "underling" replied.  From the way you whined, I can imagine how negative your content must be.   Love

(29-12-2022, 10:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Precisely, I have my way of THINKING and that was precisely my point.  So if you are going to sleep on New Year's Eve, nobody's stopping you.  The rest of Singapore including 2.4 million foreigners residing here do not THINK like you and do not have to follow you.  nudie

Now, anybody can claim to have been to Peru, Brazil, India, and Venezuela.  You can also claim to have been to the Antarctica hor.  Rotfl  

But I wonder why you cited countries which are known to have a high crime rate huh?  You want to say that Singapore is also very unsafe ah?  Lol!  Rotfl

Now! 

Last but not least....consider yourself privileged that an "underling" replied.  From the way you whined, I can imagine how negative your content must be.   Love
LW being the deputy PM and Finance minister is too busy to answer your letter personally............ Clapping Gesti-109
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(29-12-2022, 10:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Precisely, I have my way of THINKING and that was precisely my point.  So if you are going to sleep on New Year's Eve, nobody's stopping you.  The rest of Singapore including 2.4 million foreigners residing here do not THINK like you and do not have to follow you.  nudie

Now! 

I have not asked anyone to follow me not to watch. You are putting words in my mouth.

Why would I lie to you regarding the places I have been before. I'm a Mariner in my younger days , therefore I have visited these places. These are the places you did not nor had the chance to go. Tongue

This red dot you can read in the newspapers that the crime rate is more than what it was years ago.

Hello "underling" I don't whine. That's only for losers like yourself. Laughing

tomorrow will be a better day

GO NOT ONLY AT YR OWN RISK
BUT ALSO TO MEMBERS OF YR FAMILY

(30-12-2022, 08:47 AM)surfer Wrote:  I have not asked anyone to follow me not to watch. You are putting words in my mouth.

Why would I lie to you regarding the places I have been before. I'm a Mariner in my younger days , therefore I have visited these places. These are the places you did not nor had the chance to go. Tongue

This red dot you can read in the newspapers that the crime rate is more than what it was years ago.

Hello "underling" I don't whine. That's only for losers like yourself. Laughing

"...in my younger days...."

You are an old fart?

As I could not see you from the screen, I had assumed that you were a kiddo based on what and how you wrote....kinda similar *mental age*, to be honest. Rotfl

(30-12-2022, 11:31 PM)Oyk Wrote:  "...in my younger days...."

You are an old fart?

As I could not see you from the screen, I had assumed that you were a kiddo based on what and how you wrote....kinda similar *mental age*, to be honest. Rotfl
I'm not an old fart as you suggested. Neither can your image be seen. Don't assume things as you don't know me as I don't know you too.

tomorrow will be a better day