From Jan 1, voluntarily unvaccinated people can't...

Covid-19: From Jan 1, voluntarily unvaccinated people can't show negative test result to bypass entry curbs ..

More strict rules coming after 1st Jan...

final push to get all vacinnated

(20-11-2021, 05:32 PM)EXBB Wrote:  Covid-19: From Jan 1, voluntarily unvaccinated people can't show negative test result to bypass entry curbs ..

even if singapore has 100% vaccination, we will still have daily 3XXX people infected because vaccine cannot prevent infection.

there will still be 1X deaths because vaccine cannot prevent death due to underlying medical conditions.

any difference ?

(20-11-2021, 06:23 PM)FangFang Wrote:  More strict rules coming after 1st Jan...

(20-11-2021, 07:17 PM)mikotan Wrote:  final push to get all vacinnated

It is good that all here gets  vaccinated, whether it is Pfizer, Moderna, Sinovac or Sinopharm, all is acceptable... Clapping

All the other discriminations, it is affecting only the unvaccinated, so I have no issue since it is a personal choice. But I have issue with this

"Visits will be allowed only when both the hospital patient or care home resident and their visitors are fully vaccinated"

They are actually infringing the rights of the patient. Imagine your next of kins are unvaccinated, now that they cannot use negative pre-test to visit, it will mean that the patient, in the worst case, get no visitor, when they need them most..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Heng january is CNY mood, no need to go out stay at home pa game...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!