First batch of Singapore tourists feel free and safe in Germany

[Image: t40M4OQ.jpg]

[img]
https://onecms-res.cloudinary.com/image/...k=d05Q0fki[/img]

wonder how much is the cost?

Germany is a huge elephant country..
All these viruses, no matter how ferocious will mostly hide inside deep forests , attacking wild animals rather than humans

Is it really worthwhile to travel during this risky period?

Cost of travelling, insurances, discomfort from swabbing, risks and quarantine if needed etc all add up to a big NO indeed.

In the worst case scenario, if after the trip one gets infected, it will be truly disappointing and disastrous.

The cost for a swab test on your return journey at the airport in Germany costs $400.
Are you prepared to pay? Maybe yes for the super rich...lol

Don’t come back with new variance

brave hearts

(25-09-2021, 01:06 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Don’t come back with new variance

very high chance Confused

(25-09-2021, 12:38 PM)sclim Wrote:  wonder how much is the cost?

air ticket alone is 10k plus

Germans dunt like to wear face masks

[Image: 8-F6-C6-E3-D-72-D4-46-F7-B477-C23856-E3-C9-C9.png]

hardcore sg travellers ah
pple dropping dead like flies left and right
these pple die die must trave go on holiday...lol..

I considered going but the 4 swabs and risk of getting stuck in Germany with covid are not worth it. If your pre departure test in Germany is positive, you cannot enter SG for 21 days.

Air tickets are cheap. Around 1k only, not 10k.

(25-09-2021, 02:06 PM)starbugs Wrote:  I considered going but the 4 swabs and risk of getting stuck in Germany with covid are not worth it. If your pre departure test in Germany is positive, you cannot enter SG for 21 days.

I took a flight back from Australia, the whole flight only had 10 passengers all spread out, 12 crew members, no meal was serviced other than a sandwich, Mars chocolate bar and a bottle of water. Luckily it was a short flight, I didn’t dare to go to the loo. Back to Spore and went thru 14 day quarantine.

(25-09-2021, 02:06 PM)starbugs Wrote:  I considered going but the 4 swabs and risk of getting stuck in Germany with covid are not worth it. If your pre departure test in Germany is positive, you cannot enter SG for 21 days.

I visited Germany a few years back and have been to Frankfurt and took ICE train to Berlin...not much to see in Frankfurt as the city was entirely destroyed by bombing in the war, Berlin is historical and interesting as you can see a church that was partial destroyed by US bombing, Jewish cemetery outside parliament house, remaining stretch of  Berlin wall and Russian gigantic buildings in East Berlin...there is a tram as well.

[Image: 267px-Berlinermauer.jpg]

lots of inconvenience during flight with mask on. unless travel on first class.

If you fall sick there, you are treated as last class and the cost is high. You will rather come back for treatments. There is one country, Iceland where you can have free minor medical treatment.

(25-09-2021, 02:29 PM)mikotan Wrote:  lots of inconvenience during flight with mask on. unless travel on first class.

mask on for 18 hours

hope they got sg covid and let clap for them. pass over to their family when they are back then to their people. seriously, ppl are fighting covid and yet we are openings up for this small pool of people.

These folks are consider well to do ones. Should be.
Tour agency mention few days back got people call them up asking how the tour agency arrange etc.

Summary you will be forking out extra 4k++ roughly for the cover expenses due to Covi19
This sum of money still haven't include the air ticket prices , misc costs.

Yah lor. One carry LV bag. Not the higher-range Hermes. If they carry a fake one, once found out, the bag will be confiscated.

Lj Singaporean go show off can anyhow spending de but if pay for services most cheapskates… I got home services company thus I knew

(25-09-2021, 05:07 PM)theold Wrote:  Yah lor. One carry LV bag. Not the higher-range Hermes. If they carry a fake one, once found out, the bag will be confiscated.

Wow, there are many fake LV and Hermes bag going around.

Should be genuine one lah. Imagine the Guess T-shirt if bought in Thailand, take out?

Hand injured?

Enjoying German beer

Latest update from the tour group..so nice no face mask required

Take scenary photo with mask on? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Are they training to be storm troopers or children of some high flying PS? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Pay so much to travel with mask on so uncomfortable.

These ppl will confirm bring virus with them.just wait see

Have a relative as a sia pilot told me long long ago there are plenty of rich rich sporeans. The first time he became pilot he was totally shocked to realise this.