I see around in future our Hawker assistants hardly will be locals

cannot blame it, partly most locals will not like to work as hawker assistants.

I see now most are Malaysians than come PRC , Vietnamese.

Guess in next 10 , 50 years SG hawkers assistants you will not see any locals doing it.

Then wasted the years in studying if wish to become hawker stall assistant.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Huh? I want to study hawker degree leh....heard got diploma then open stall and then promote oneself slowly up as Master Chef ? No meh?

Then in future hardly there will b true blue Sporeans lor

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(07-06-2022, 03:50 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Then in future hardly there will b true blue Sporeans lor

This is what I mean. This is why I always feel bless witness 80s and 90s the best period in SG even the world.

(07-06-2022, 03:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is what I mean. This is why I always feel bless witness 80s and 90s the best period in SG even the world.

We must take heart of wat hsk define d Sporean core  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

My place, a nasi padang stall runs by  Indonesians. Nice.
Like malay, but different. 
Its really a blessing to have so many varieties

(07-06-2022, 03:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  cannot blame it, partly most locals will not like to work as hawker assistants.

I see now most are Malaysians than come PRC , Vietnamese.

Guess in next 10 , 50 years SG hawkers assistants you will not see any locals doing it.

Many Vietnamese are taking over. Any Myanmar ones ??

Smile

Too many hawkers and other eateries

with high rental

Amy Khor can show me how to survive?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(07-06-2022, 04:52 PM)Ola Wrote:  Too many hawkers and other eateries

with high rental

Amy Khor can show me how to survive?

Greedy PAP tactics is " let Private sectors ownself fight ownself , the more the merry = more taxes to be collect = this is why civil servants always got bonus, pay rise , beside able to " waste MORE public funds to justify why they are needed on top what Mayors
"

You think they push digital payment is so call for the people? NOPE. IS more easy to trace business owners how much they earn thus can tax properly.

So Summary they don't bother how you survive , high rental also benefit them as landlord will need to pay more taxes too
is all About collecting more taxes so call " for the society " but how much? No body knows.

On top they keep " bluff " foreigner investors come but I can see foreigner investors also not stupid or else can say investor?
They got eyes , experts to see.

SG just a base for them , just set up small office oversee their plants at other Asia countries. Of course depend what business.

The reverse is true.
Future will be served by LOCA
many many chongTU-ed
TU-ed
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-06-07-16-43-51.png]

(07-06-2022, 04:07 PM)Migrant Wrote:  My place, a nasi padang stall runs by  Indonesians. Nice.
Like malay, but different. 
Its really a blessing to have so many varieties
Certain sector locals don't want to work  can 100% FWs. if not how?.

(07-06-2022, 03:39 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Then wasted the years in studying if wish to become hawker stall assistant.

Good jobs already stolen, you still expect a degree can get good job in Sg? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

The high rental and long hours who want to be hawker’s?

jobs for FT

local jiak sai

(07-06-2022, 07:02 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  jobs for FT

local jiak sai

Certain sector locals don't want to work  can 100% FWs. if not how?.

(07-06-2022, 06:12 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Good jobs already stolen, you still expect a degree can get good job in Sg? Thinking

Too many degree holders, more monks than porridge.

(07-06-2022, 10:23 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  Certain sector locals don't want to work  can 100% FWs. if not how?.

FW get 3 times the pay
local get 1 time

(07-06-2022, 11:24 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  FW get 3 times the pay
local get 1 time

This is What " greedy PAP like to mislead group foreigner workers with foreigner talents "

what SG actually shortage is workers not talents. IF claim shortage of talents , than what the heck MOE doing over these years??
Those so call fresh grad ??