How 37 deg hot temperature affected Ministers daily activities & keep cool?

No ministers complaining..

How has 37 deg hot temperature affected Ministers daily activities?

How they keep cool?
[+] 2 users Like Scythian's post

(15-05-2023, 05:25 AM)Scythian Wrote:  How has 37 deg hot temperature affected Ministers daily activities?

How they keep cool?

How many times they showered a day?
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

no cure for fake climate change
reali ar got walk the street
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(15-05-2023, 05:25 AM)Scythian Wrote:  No ministers complaining..

How has 37 deg hot temperature affected Ministers daily activities?

How they keep cool?

Inside aircon room whole day lah! Big Grin Shopping mall, library, cinema, at home, etc...
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Banksters still approving properties fronting the seas
Insurance has no problem with dat
tell u wat?
FAKE

(15-05-2023, 06:22 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Inside aircon room whole day lah! Big Grin Shopping mall, library, cinema, at home, etc...

No wonder they don't even know the weather outside.

the can have the aircon on 25 hours no problem.. they can pay the bill without feeling the pinch and at the same time talk about "saving the earth"

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 3 users Like wendychan's post

(15-05-2023, 07:04 AM)wendychan Wrote:  the can have the aircon on 25 hours no problem.. they can pay the bill without feeling the pinch and at the same time talk about "saving the earth"

Not the best time to conduct outdoor activities and estates walkabout that can cause skin cancers..

If died, a huge lost of income

(15-05-2023, 07:04 AM)wendychan Wrote:  the can have the aircon on 25 hours no problem.. they can pay the bill without feeling the pinch and at the same time talk about "saving the earth"

with their million $$$ salary, what is elect bill for them ?

Back in the 1980s I asked a Chinese chabor:  you are all working very hard for very little salary but your leaders are dressed so well, eat well, have a State car, and all that.  How do you feel about it?

PS:  Back in those days when the Chinese worked in sweatshops, they were paid as little as US$1 per day.  They earned USD1 for working a full 8 hours!

Her reply: It's correct to pay them well so that they can concentrate on the Affairs of State without having to worry about money.

I though that was a good way of looking at it.  Chewren's education, wife's medical, own medical, housing etc...well, those should not be allowed to be distractions when you are governing a country with so many complex issues domestically and internationally.

Mao and the Affairs "of State"  Rotfl
[Image: mao-ladies-II.png]

Probably working from home.

In the comfort of the living room

(15-05-2023, 09:05 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  with their million $$$ salary, what is elect bill for them ?

simply not even a cent to these people.

WHy is TS always so fixated on the small things? Even if they tell you they turn on air-con 24 hours a day also no wrong right?

Not that bad today quite windy

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

(15-05-2023, 10:32 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Not that bad today quite windy

You are a thermometer is it?

(15-05-2023, 10:32 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Not that bad today quite windy

Now 33ºC lah! Big Grin

(15-05-2023, 09:02 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Not the best time to conduct outdoor activities and estates walkabout that can cause skin cancers..

If died, a huge lost of income

Beware of dehydration lah! Big Grin Drink more water lah!

(15-05-2023, 12:19 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Beware of dehydration lah! Big Grin Drink more water lah!

We hear common people complaining about 37 deg very hot and hi cost of electricity bills but hear nothing from ministers..

So, it's interesting to know what they are doing..

South side. The sun went home early . Dark clouds forming ..wind getting stronger but still no rain

Looks like gg to rain soon..

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(15-05-2023, 12:36 PM)Scythian Wrote:  We hear common people complaining about 37 deg very hot and hi cost of electricity bills but hear nothing from ministers..

So, it's interesting to know what they are doing..

They used taxpayers' money to pay their bills lah! Big Grin Have you filed your income tax leh?  Thinking