Buyers book about 75% of units at launch of Buona Vista condo despite

Buyers book about 75% of units at launch of Buona Vista condo despite cooling measures 

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/pr...g-measures

Mostly are rich parents buying the units under their children's name.
[+] 3 users Like Blasterlord2's post

Cooling measures not effective.
[+] 1 user Likes Sline's post

Probably another loophole.....that govt not aware of

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

Without the cooling measures, the take-up rate could be easily > 100% and needs balloting

Blamed the CCP the chow cheese pie for spreading virus
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Leasehold and the location not that ideal, and yet can sell at 2423 psf

Buy mainly for rental market...now foreigners will switch to rental..1 2 bedroom will go up in price la...eventually HDB also gain..more 1 million 4 room hdb coming

Back date?

The PR status should be spreader from local Singaporean

(30-04-2023, 08:51 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Mostly are rich parents buying the units under their children's name.

you are right.  me booked a 3 bedroom unit on high floor for my son.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

The pic says a thousands words. Fist pump in jubilation hands clapping camera firing away to record the moments ... It is a complete scene of successful people huating

Condoms selling hotcakes, where got recession?

Really siao. $24xx psf for 99year old leasehold in Buona Vista. The developer only paid S$1,245 psf ppr...breakeven should be only about $2000psf plus a bit.

(30-04-2023, 09:05 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Probably another loophole.....that govt not aware of

They are aware but  choose pretend  not  to .

Local first time buyers rushing in before further cooling measures

If anything, the low 4% foreign buyers rate show that the new measures are effective as SGreans are not targeted by these measures.

(30-04-2023, 09:17 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  Blamed the CCP the chow cheese pie for spreading virus

How come your parents didn't send you to school for proper education?

(30-04-2023, 10:28 AM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  They are aware but  choose pretend  not  to .

Sg needs GDP growth figure mah!  Big Grin

Cannot block until water stop flowing completely!  Laughing

Since properties still redhot, please adjust BSD, ABSD further up for all buyers. Good time to accumulate national reserves! Support higher BSD and ABSD !!

(30-04-2023, 09:08 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  loop your arsehole lar

fcuking PAP hater

The govt left a 99 to 1 loophole resulting  many sales for those with multiple property buying more.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(30-04-2023, 10:28 AM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  They are aware but  choose pretend  not  to .

Those who know ...those who don't ....

Actually " some buyers are suspicious but as usual Property agent don't bother important is get commission "

In the sense , some locals might be lending their Name earn commission to let foreigner buy to avoid paying the new taxes for foreigner buyers.

(30-04-2023, 11:35 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually " some buyers are suspicious but as usual Property agent don't bother important is get commission "

In the sense , some locals might be lending their Name earn commission to let foreigner buy to avoid paying the new taxes for foreigner buyers.

Got such good lobang meh?

Are you sure foreigners dare to trust such an arrangement with millions of dollars?