Food delivery rider lamenting low rate ....

https://imgbb.com/HpdmMH6

Nobody force him to be a slave to Foodpanda or Grab company billionaire boss. Haha.

Some1 was working for Qoo10 delivery. I remember he said he earns $1.80 per trip.

I hope these people do not vote for PAP.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Wow, he thinks this is a career?

How much he expects from a job that doesn't require brains?

wadefcuk!
must cust tip rgd good or bad?
cust already reluctantly buy online because lazy still expect a tip?
dont make me laugh?

If he is not happy, he should change job!

I tell you being stuck in a low wage job in Singapore is just hell. You have very paths out and your life is just a struggle. Many people with degrees and high pay jobs can never imagine what it is like down there and make light of it.

After I left fast food job many colleagues are still there not many dont earn  much more  than they did 8 or 9 yrs ago but price of everything has gone up, if married financial commitments have gone up. This is not Singapore, the paradise island for them....but a life long struggle.

Today is no better than 10yrs ago, you can say things are even worse...with so many hired into low paid dead end jobs. Take a good look at the person delivery your food ...likely he is a young person, why is he doing this? Why is he not trained for something better?

Recent report came out that Singaporeans are No.1 in the world for IQ ...Singapore students are ranked No.1 in the world for maths and science at age 14.

I see no lack of potential in Singaporeans just lack of opportunity to progress and lack of leadership will 

We now have a set of leaders who don't believe in Singaporeans as much as they should... calling Singapore a talent deficit country and they prefer people from talent surplus countries......there is no wonder where we are being led to by the ruling elites. ...

I don't expect things to improve.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

They better dun complain, loony the clown prince wastrel son will scold you foreign traxhes create jobs for stinkapoeans during rally

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Dont forget at this pandemic period, even Air Asia boss delivers food.

they have more hope if 2 more PAP GRCs can be taken by opposition parties in next election.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(28-08-2021, 08:34 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Dont forget at this pandemic period, even Air Asia boss delivers food.

Nope ..... he goes fly SQ and bitch about our nasi lemak ... btw is AirAsia still around  Rotfl

Worrying as these teenagers treat this as their full time career.

(28-08-2021, 08:48 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Worrying as these teenagers treat this as their full time career.

Teenagers may be for pocket money but those in the working adult age is the true real worry ...... no transferable skills

(28-08-2021, 06:33 PM)Ola Wrote:  Some1 was working for Qoo10 delivery. I remember he said he earns $1.80 per trip.

I hope these people do not vote for PAP.

61% probably do...........

Nobody force him to be a grab delivery.
Also, i see that there are too many delivery on the road now..
It has beven severely diluted.
Unlike the initial stage of delivery, delivery staff can earn a very decent salary.
Now? Difficult, everybody chiong into this trade.

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post

lesser people using such service? need to lower the fee to attract back the customer? is it a telltale sign?