Football fans who watch EPL matches through illegal streaming sites

Football fans who watch EPL matches through illegal streaming sites are up to 4 times more likely to encounter malware or scams, according to a new study.

https://str.sg/m37d

Bull poo poo lah,as long as you dun give personal info you are find

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

In other news, water is wet.

sorry no watch football. pass

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

We rather scam by these scammer than paying high fee of epl streaming. the choice is us.

Any live match for Asia cup final in TV Ch.5?

(08-02-2024, 05:00 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Any live match for Asia cup final in TV Ch.5?

last night the two arabic state fight like hell hor

very exciting

i got the MY Digital satellite TV in singapore

cheap like hell singapore pay ringit

like singapore car pump FULL TANK in malaysia petrol station

lol, as long as you are online, you are at risk already, what higher risk lower risk.
link here link there, just like telegram, FB etc... they know its your circle of friends...

(08-02-2024, 06:02 PM)wulala Wrote:  lol, as long as you are online, you are at risk already, what higher risk lower risk.
link here link there, just like telegram, FB etc... they know its your circle of friends...

singapore can go JB for cheap petrol

EPL fans can also get cheap EPL matches online MAH!
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Little did they know that they are using empty non-personal google account to log in.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(08-02-2024, 04:53 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  We rather scam by these scammer than paying high fee of epl streaming. the choice is us.

They are all scammers!

(08-02-2024, 01:57 PM)Fong Chung Kit Wrote:  I only watch Arsenal play as Limpeh is an Arsenal Supporter since 1995.

HOW

CAN

YOU

SUPPORT

AMDK

FOOTBALL

CLUB!??

HOW DARE YOU THROW PRO-CHINA SUPPORTERS FACE!!!!

ALL PRO CHINA SUPPORTER MUST ONLY SUPPORT CHINA FOOTBALL CLUBS AND NOT AMDK CLUBS!!!!!!!!

你把中华文化 5000年 的光荣全毁了!!!!!!!
真他妈的丢脸!!!!!!!
别再乳滑了!!! Angry Angry Angry