For ShootBlank Queen and Sotong Tan

I know Shoot Blank Queen JoTeo and Sotong Tan SL are always OUT- of- touch. Their 8 Sister- agencies also 逛 花园。

Based on the comments I have read and seen and of course, I am sure 100% they do not know what is happening.

AGEISM-
So what if you made a law that Age Discrimination is not allowed? Hiring Managers are not as stupid as you, to work around this. 
There are likely 300 MILLION Young FTs to choose from.

SKILLS-
Have skills but companies will not want you because there are 600 MILLION FTs out there to choose from.
That is why they can add another 5 or 10 Unnecessary irrelevant job requirements
So at the end, vcacancy is for themselves or their own villagers.

RESUME GAPS-
PAP allow agencies and companies to throw these resumes away because there are 600 MILLION FTs to choose from
And because they are from India . . . .reference/ employment check is not possible when they lie in their resume

=> That is why, the problem is still the Unfettered EP that CECA had taken advantage of for many years.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

And let me correct the BS usual nonsense by PAP:

No Job means no skills. Attending 100 stupid Skills future courses does not give any skills.

Let me also dissect the idiotic Chan CS statement that there are 3.5 Million jobs.

Since PAP advocate 95% Job Fit in candidature, then

There are 130 Professions and about 180 skills for 5 job levels. Not forgetting 10 preferences ie gender, budget . .

So, the idiotic Chan must at least have 10 Million jobs before he can praise himself.

General Soft Skills
Management Soft Skills
Language Skills
Hard Skills
Resume Technical Skills
Hard Skills
Business Skills
In-Demand Hard Skills

(09-02-2022, 05:46 PM)Ola Wrote:  Let me also dissect the idiotic Chan CS statement that there are 3.5 Million jobs.

Since PAP advocate 95% Job Fit in candidature, then

There are 130 Professions and about 180 skills for 5 job levels. Not forgetting 10 preferences ie gender, budget . .

So, the idiotic Chan must at least have 10 Million jobs before he can praise himself.

General Soft Skills
Management Soft Skills
Language Skills
Hard Skills
Resume Technical Skills
Hard Skills
Business Skills
In-Demand Hard Skills

Need so much skills to land a job......?

(09-02-2022, 05:49 PM)debono Wrote:  Need so much skills to land a job......?

Well, PAP is driving skills fit in MyCareersFuture.

Looking at their analytics for each job, at least must have 85% skills fit, or maybe 90% or 95% which for most of the time I do not have, unless I apply downgraded jobs.

My point is, PAP wants skills fit and only jobs can build skills, so logically PAP must sign thrice more FTAs to create 10 MILLION jobs.

If they are not so illogical and just drive 70% skiills fit, then no need so many FTAs and no need to create so many jobs.

=> PAP create their own problems and we are punished.

Seriously, why aim for such an unrealistic job fit when SG is so small and cannot sustain a large global economy with intense diversified skills?

Is it just another lame excuse to import relentless FTs?