For Sinovac to be included into the National Vaccine Programme

https://www.change.org/p/multi-ministeri...4nHXcaQ%3D&utm_campaign=8a9e8d2a899048729adf611c6538919d&utm_content=initial_v0_5_0&utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_update&utm_term=cs

Don't waste time. Will never happen.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

this is a tough situation which is difficult to explain

Gone case . Study sinovac data for so long since July 5 , still no approval. Act blur.

Meaning shallow shallow...
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

Wait until sian kia si liao bo Bian go pah Pfizer let amdk tan gao gao ba that what they strategy tio BOH?!!

their end in mind is only P and M la. now waiting for their master's next instruction

Amdk try to manipulate the vaccine markets/humans next step up the price berry dark one pls imagine they already pattens the SARS virus and the vaccine since 2002 ?! Berry evil this Amdk

if booster still cmi, maybe the new idea is double dose.

(19-09-2021, 09:25 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  if booster still cmi, maybe the new idea is double dose.

If 2nd jabs can’t blocked the virus How many jabs still cmi common senses tio BOH ?!!!

Die of over jabbed before delta even hit you
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

I think the booster jab will become a six monthly affair because they already numbered the booster. The current one they called it 1st booster dose, so I guess there is plan for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

When will ministers start getting their jabs?

Why Zoe Tay never test whether her mRNA jab is effective now?

Wah...karma for Pfizer ah? Rotfl

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Conclusion
Post-vaccination side effects for the first and second doses were mild and predictable, and there were no hospitalization cases; this data will help reduce vaccine hesitancy.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar...1221006469

(20-09-2021, 07:49 AM)Sticw Wrote:  When will ministers start getting their jabs?

They are playing it safe..?