Local church defends Singaporean who sang worship music on plane

Every religion started demanding more rights for their religion.. Anyway, it is the cabin crews to be blamed for this..

If a Buddhist or taoist want to chant on the plane, will they allow?

Or if next time taoist demand no beef in Subway outlet, will they agree?

Time for the buddhist and taoist to show their muscles and demand for their rights..

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/ch...ne-1878486

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Ahnn on the plane can demand free rapes or not? Its their culture.🤣🤣🤣

(21-04-2022, 10:36 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Every religion started demanding more rights for their religion.. Anyway, it is the cabin crews to be blamed for this..

Time for the buddhist and taoist to show their muscles and demand for their rights..

Have muscles & Demand their rights? don't play each other back already god blessed. Big Grin

Church of course defend it.
Own people side own people.

Should ask muslim and sikh and buhhhsts.

Can show blue films for atheists or not?

Can use a gong to help in prayer to Taoist daities?

(21-04-2022, 10:36 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Every religion started demanding more rights for their religion.. Anyway, it is the cabin crews to be blamed for this..

Let all Buddhists, Hindus and Muslims also do likewise lah!

[Image: Screenshot-20220423-133215-Chrome.jpg]

like this?
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink?'s post
Photo 

Flying high over the clouds, the person can psychologically feel that he/she is much closer to God - so singing worship music could be the best communication.

The singer can also use mobile phone and sing to God.

(23-04-2022, 09:18 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Flying high over the clouds, the person can psychologically feel that he/she is much closer to God - so singing worship music could be the best communication.

The singer can also use mobile phone and sing to God.

You have no right to disturb and irritate other passengers!

There are so many similar type of singers inside IMH

I personally no think it good to sing 1 religion beliefs or songs or chants in a confined space in the air. Imagine those siam kias chanting Namo Tassa, Itipiso continuously in the plane to church goers in the plane... Or those YPs shouting gang slogans in the air?

I was sad when i don't have a pair of new shoes, until i saw someone with no feet...

(23-04-2022, 09:21 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You have no right to disturb and irritate other passengers!

Maybe the captain should invite the singer to sing thru his cockpit public address system.

As usual, a Singaporean????

(23-04-2022, 11:52 AM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Can show blue films for atheists or not?

Your idiotic stupig thinking is wat allowed PAP to remain in power for so long

You mean those with religions do not watch blue films is it? Fking DUMBASS!!

When the plane free fall, see if the song can save him or not, fking idiot!!

..the passenger should not be seated inside the plane but instead be allocated to sit outside on the wing.

God is telling that person to sing worship song not only inside the plane to passengers only but to the whole world.

Sitting on the wing is the right place.

"The co-founder of a Singapore church and five other leaders have been sentenced to jail terms of up to eight years for fraudulently diverting millions of dollars to support his wife's pop singing career.

The mix of faith and fraud has fascinated tightly-regulated Singapore, where such cases are rare in an affluent city-state with little tolerance for corruption.

Senior pastor Kong Hee is head of City Harvest Church, one of a growing number of Singapore's megachurches preaching a "prosperity gospel" that blends spiritual and material aspirations."

(23-04-2022, 09:37 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Your idiotic stupig thinking is wat allowed PAP to remain in power for so long

You mean those with religions do not watch blue films is it? Fking DUMBASS!!

Walaneh............Buangkok Green resident on the loose Thinking

(23-04-2022, 11:51 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Walaneh............Buangkok Green resident on the loose Thinking

Clearly u hv nothing better to post but this shit