Foreigner feels sorry for S'poreans suffering from high cost&poverty

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes applepiegal's post

without them we are dead too. with them we dies slowly.

dont think oppie so smart too, only PAP can do the job to be honest..

My message to the foreigners is ....its been like that for some time already COE be it 70K or 150K makes no difference because we can't afford now we can't afford 5yrs ago.

If price go up we just have to cut down switch to other alternatives. If cannot afford 3 room just buy 2 room,  if cannot afford beef then chicken cannot afford chicken then don't eat chicken

We are used to finding ways to cope.
We are not like these foreigners who don't know how to cope

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

beri misleading like his peepir leading a good life.
world-wide ok Klaus schwab great reset PLANDEMIC

What is the point of being the Most Expensive in the World

and not the Best in the World??

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(05-11-2023, 05:30 PM)Ola Wrote:  What is the point of being the Most Expensive in the World

and not the Best in the World??
Thumbsup

Do you feel scammed by PAP?

4 of the 5 Mayors expensive for wayang

Did JLB made our lives better than FTs?

When did PAP ever stood up for us to condemn FTs & PRs?

Any born citizens ran away to hide in Malaysia for 5 or 7 years when they were jobless like Jac Lau?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(05-11-2023, 02:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My message to the foreigners is ....its been like that for some time already COE be it 70K or 150K makes no difference because we can't afford now we can't afford 5yrs ago.

If price go up we just have to cut down switch to other alternatives. If cannot afford 3 room just buy 2 room,  if cannot afford beef then chicken cannot afford chicken then don't eat chicken

We are used to finding ways to cope.
We are not like these foreigners who don't know how to cope

Ang mo country big. There are many states within the country,

My American frd in USA also feel things getting expensive not just our SG alone. Everywhere the Same.

Just that in USA , Depend where they stay the price vary come daily needs. My American frd don't stay in NYC or those expensive states thus still can managed

This is WHY A Lot singaporean go MY , JB shop and spend because cheaper.

And Your Loo still got the cheek lol claim ' cheap cheap " like Bird ? He himself always self claim he used to buy milk power from MY because is CHEAP than in buying in SG , feed his kids. He even self claim he always buy medicine from MY because is CHEAP so much CHEAPER Than buying in SG

and Lastly self claim he can afford condo , landed house , buy new car in SG BUT EPIC is buy a landed house in MY ? Why because is CHEAP.

He himself also a " BIRD " .