Foreigners are NOT WELCOME in China!! 🇨🇳 #serpentza #laowhy86 #ygztaiwan

I think those who report on what is going on in China especially bad news get targeted.

Those who just post tourism.video and say only good things about China are okay.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I watched a few videos from serpentza and laowhy86 before. Objectively, they are just shitstirrers with an overdose of self importance. One funny episode was how one of them showed his "escape" from CN as if someone was really going to arrest him.

(23-06-2024, 02:27 PM)starbugs Wrote:  I watched a few videos from serpentza and laowhy86 before. Objectively, they are just shitstirrers with an overdose of self importance. One funny episode was how one of them showed his "escape" from CN as if someone was really going to arrest him.

After he “fled” to HK, he returned to China a few days kater, no problem at all, no police came after him, he stayed on for several months before selling his apartment, what Laowhy86 said weee all BS.
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post